VN - Ren'Py - My Summer [Ep.01 v0.11b] [InsanErotica]

1. 1.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Horrible Characters and models, horrible writing to bring them together, despite being a cliched plot with a lot of sources to learn from.

Sex is just available on a platter everywhere because the women are unrealistic
  2. 1.00 star(s)

aly237204

Games of the usual Punta scopa, classic college boys who only know how to fuck, scenes also seen in many films about American college boys, no respect, no feelings, even an MC who isn't interested in the slutty girl, an MC who is more interested in the professor and to the virtual woman, a BBC fake friend of MC as best tradition, who in the end fucks his girlfriend, but an MC who finds the girl more of a nuisance than a feeling, nothing that hasn't been done before
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Southern_Bastard

The Rating of this Game are as follows:

The Positive:
    + The Characters are Nice & Clean.
    + The Scenes are Hot when they come.
    + Animation are Nice.
    + The Story is O.K.
    + Pretty Regular Monthly Updates.

The Negatives:
    - Scenes Repeat very Often.
    - Updates are Short
    - Too Many Paths

All in all this Game is worth the Download.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Summer Class [Ep.01 v0.4]

The Visuals are flat and look aged, just like the Devs other game.
    Animations look stiff and repetitive.
    The Story is dull and uninteresting.
    Characters lack personality and are uninteresting.
    Choices are basically if you want to see the content or not.
    The game is very short, and the scenes are too repetitive.

I understand that this is supposed to be an intro, but I can only rate what I see, and that is a lifeless and uninspired game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Widecker257

I like this game. One of the best aspects of this game was the way it seamlessly incorporated characters and scenes from other games. As someone who has played those other games, I found this added an extra layer of immersion that really made me feel like I was part of a larger game world.

I like NTR and this game has it. It also has stealing of girlfriend from other characters. So, maybe the MC steals the girls or gets his girl stolen.
    :love::love:
  6. 3.00 star(s)

joanly

As of Ep. 01 v0.3, I'm not impressed. Other NTR VNs have set my bar very low, but with every update, my hope for this game falls lower and lower.

I don't mind the re-used visuals because I know the dev only uses purchased rather than pirated assets, and I respect that its put constraints on how many assets he can use without spending thousands of dollars.

That said, what assets he does use, he uses poorly. He insists on continuing to pose characters like robots rather than adjusting them to show their personality and realism: leaning in makes characters look interested, hands up like they're defensive, staring shyly at the floor, etc. can tell us so much about who they are.

Story-wise, I was hopeful during the demo because it seemed slow-burn, which to me lends to the authenticity that is so lacking in NTR games. But that flew out the window with the last couple updates, where the MC is now obsessed with his friend's 'BBC', and we know all the female characters are just going to instantly fall to their knees and worship it, yada, yada. And that's about as far as the plot goes - us, the player, just waiting for MC's best friend to hurry up and bone his girlfriend.

A solid 3 out of 5. The only reason it's not lower is because, somehow, most other NTR games are even worse (and I say this as a fan of the genre).
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Some characters looked very promising over others, but sadly the story is very short and feels like a demo at best, where most of the scenes are imagination than actual story telling and plot development.
    The story is also a bit predictive and not unique, as it is very tame and simple to guess what will happen next.
    Really liked that there is multiple routes, but current execution seems a bit sloppy as if you are going for one or the other path the dialog does not change in anyway to represent character development.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

kokos94

Well it is demo (like realy demo) so there is not much to say/play.

Characters from first release looks generic but this can be better when we will find their personalities atc.

story will looks like typical school boy who will catch girls :D or not cause dev told (and his previouse game was same) that there will be 4 routes.

art is realy poor there is nothing more to add.

Summary:

1/5 characters
    3/5 typical school story nothing what we did not saw (so not bad or awesome)
    2/5 art (can look at that but no mirracle)

Result:

Little tip: there will be 4 routes so there will be probably needed more updates to see quality of game and that content.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

Lifeless characters, generic pre-made posses, dialogue is remedial, animations are stiff/repetitive, and aLOT of shot repetition for the background. Here is an example of decision making in the game: "do you want to watch this sex scene?" Yes or No if no then you just don't watch it and move on.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

changeling

Cons:
    -The story is short, with few details and uninteresting.
    -Lifeless characters with no personality development and no emotions.
    -The dialogues are very short, blunt and flat. The characters look like robots talking.

Pros:
    -Hot, but emotionless chicks.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

danaka03490

I think this is a good start. Rendering is great and the animation is good. I'm looking forward to what story will continue in future updates. Though it will be great if dev pay more attention to the storyline.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Visuals: Pretty low quality. Dev hasn't progressed at all since their last game so if you played that and like it then ignore this section but the models are not good looking and the facial features suck. Like the characters will say they are feeling one thing but they look like they have a completely flat affect.

Characters: Completely uninspired cookie cutters from his previous game. The dev is trying so hard to make them all live up to their stereotypes there is just zero depth or originality behind any of them. He does a good job however of making the MC particularly unlikeable. I wouldn't recommend naming this MC after yourself just name him a random douche and enjoy seeing him get cucked.

Story: Eh its a college story. Sometimes the classics are a classic for a reason but as an intro it's hard to say if it'll ever be anything interesting. The dialogue though is pretty stilted at times and the amount of jump cuts from one area to the next is both unnecessary and annoying. We don't need to see the MC go to sleep every night! Either make it more interesting to the story, add more transitions, or remove those parts IMO