• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed My Summer in Tokyo [v0.8.4] [choloco]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9xwIXI.png

Overview:
You are Hayato Shima and your parents have just moved to Tokyo at the start of the summer holidays since your father found a high-profile job in the city center. What are you going to do while waiting for the new school year? You do not know anyone here. You decide to go around the neighborhood to find new friends of your age.

All this seems rather trivial but that's how this extraordinary adventure will begin. What mysteries will you discover and what new friends will you make?

Don't read below if you want to keep the story a mystery!

Thread Updated: 2020-04-12
Release Date: 2020-04-12
Developer/Publisher: choloco
Censorship: Unconfirmed
Version: 0.8.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to BaasB for links

a896a50db1c9558d8bbc55e28e599ada_original.png e483eac31e1c7f7e6e1c715157964f1f_original (1).jpg e483eac31e1c7f7e6e1c715157964f1f_original.jpg ijI9gL.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I think that last screenshot is from their other projects on itchio

Aug 16, 2018
You are Hayato Shima and your parents have just moved to Tokyo at the start of the summer holidays since your father found a high-profile job in the city center...You do not know anyone here. You decide to go around the neighborhood to find new friends of your age.
Start of the Japanese school and business years is in April, so there's no way your family is moving in the summer. I think...this game might be made-up. /s

Seriously though, Tokyo is hot as balls in the summer. No way in hell I'm going to go outside and make friends. Anyone who's dumb enough to be outside in that heat would probably be a shitty, useless friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xddrekt

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Tried the game for a while.......delete after 5 mins of gameplay.

There's minigame of you evading something falling from upwards, its quite annoying to do. Art itself have nothing to boast of and overall looks like a poorly made game with no effort shown.

I'll let others say good stuff about this game if there's any.......but for me, I had more fun in playing tetris or pacman than this game.......

Reactions: makyxxx

NOKIA597

Nov 2, 2017
Start of the Japanese school and business years is in April, so there's no way your family is moving in the summer. I think...this game might be made-up. /s

Seriously though, Tokyo is hot as balls in the summer. No way in hell I'm going to go outside and make friends. Anyone who's dumb enough to be outside in that heat would probably be a shitty, useless friend.
haha dude, as a brazilian guy i say: 40 celsius degrees in the sun is a great day to have a jog