My take on current problems about adult games

Mar 17, 2022
When did the youth become a different species?
The youth did not become a different species, yet grew up in a different environment where getting instant gratification is easier than ever.
It isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it does mean we're more likely to skip something difficult in favor of something that gives us immediate gratification.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Tying old Hentai game from Japanese or Going outside hit the gym, walking the park. I don't know man, I hope you feeling better soon.

Feb 16, 2022
I can't get myself to play adult games lately. The reason? Well, when there were just a handful of games which were interesting and well-done enough to get me to play them, I didn't mind the certain problems like they were made to force me to use a walkthrough which I really hate atm. If you make a game that's complex enough to require a walkthough you need to implement an in-game guide especially when there are dozens of other games like it, worst of it all? The ones that also don't have save compatibility. Another thing is that, I've played games "looked promising" but had lots of grinding and in the end all they gave me were "teasers", not real content, after a while most of these developers just started to milk it without much progress anyways. I realized I couldn't get myself to play the majority of the games I'ld play before and games that I actually liked in the past. Right now, I don't desire "choice", I desire a game that just lets me ride along whatever the story it got and shows me good content. Anyone else feels the same?
Both of these games have cheats for the players, the game has hints you can buy and if that isn't enough there is a game guide provided for the player so they are not endlessly wondering about the game.
" " and " ".