VN - RPGM - Abandoned - My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ennoch

Lets be honest here. this isn't a game, not a beta of a game, not even a demo of a beta.

pros:
    +He obviously can make hot looking renders if he wants too. He really should be doing that.
    +Its nice to see someone is experimenting with facial animations, it shows that perhaps later we can see animations which is always nice.

cons:
    -Writing this review takes me longer than it took me to play through this supposedly-demo. Seriously.
    -For whatever reason he really kicked himself in the balls with the wife. The face and the body obviously misaligned, more like the monster of Frankenstein because some parts appear to be young as the daughter others befit a mature lady and her face is like 70. It simply doesn't work and glaringly obvious.
    -The translation is an eyesore but even in its broken state it suggest ridiculous dialogues. There may be a chance that this wouldn't be the case in his native language and in a longer term but for now, with that few it actually has.. it sure leaves me with such impression.

For now, in its current state, you shouldn't bother yourself with this. Has like 2 minutes of chitchat in broken english and a poorly done wife that really steals the show from the daughter in a bad way.. and Episode 2 adds like 2 more minutes of talk to it, an animaton that appears half-done and a hot piece of ass to gawk at for 5 seconds. Thats basically it.