My thread was moved. Reason: Rule 7 Check!

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I wanted to share my game with the community. SO I decided to make a thread in the game request section.
After I reported my post, the entire thread was moved and I can no longer access it because I have no permission.
Reason: Rule 7 check!

I know what rule 7 is, and it's relative because is saw other games here with characters... "younger than the ones used in my VN".
So I would like to know what going on with my thread/game in Rule 7 check.
Is it hold there for checking, will it be available if it is okay from the perspective of rule 7?
If not... will I get a notification so I can know and work on something different?

Just a preview:
banner1.jpg

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There's literally nothing anyone can do here, open a ticket. I believe someone will review the said game and either approve/deny it for said rule. If you're looking at just the picture attached, though, the age is certainly questionable. Either boy could easily be 14.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Reason: Rule 7 check!
It's just a "check".
The rule 7 is the only rule that aren't applied directly by the moderator, or staff member, that past through the message. "Is the character effectively underage" being an opinion and not a fact, there's a discussion to decide if the game fall, or not, under this rule. And obviously, they'll not let the thread available to anyone while they are talking about this ; it would remove all interest to the rule if everyone could still download a game full of 7yo raped girls, while they are deciding if the girls really are 7yo.