Recommending My Tier list of H-RPG games (in working)

Freminace

Nov 9, 2017
Hello everyone! :HideThePain:

I would like to share my list of games that I liked.
Most (if not all) of games with "Female Heroine" / "Female Protagonist", and may also contain "NTR".
List will be constantly updated (in theory), so please provide any opinions or recommendations!
"S" and "A" tier games I definitely recommend to try!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Hm, Ariadne was cool, but its writing (or translation?) is soooo poor. How can you give S to it at all?

About rpg with female protagonist, what about these?

Violated Heroine - I don't understand why such a well known game is not in our list?

Public Defense Corp
Adventures Of Tara
Agent Leona
Red Haired Demon / it's already translated, just not on this site because of some shota content. Quite funny and specific game, deliberate exhibitionism/promiscuity/prostitution from a powerful and emotionless female MC to collect mana.
Fallen Paladin
Elena's Life
Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration

Reactions: Freminace

LimaLeah

Formerly 'JohnnyJaksho'
Nov 11, 2021
Hm, Ariadne was cool, but its writing (or translation?) is soooo poor. How can you give S to it at all?

About rpg with female protagonist, what about these?

Violated Heroine - I don't understand why such a well known game is not in our list?

Public Defense Corp
Adventures Of Tara
Agent Leona
Red Haired Demon / it's already translated, just not on this site because of some shota content. Quite funny and specific game, deliberate exhibitionism/promiscuity/prostitution from a powerful and emotionless female MC to collect mana.
Fallen Paladin
Elena's Life
Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration
I've only fought the first major boss so idk how fucked the story would become later on but for now I honestly think it's deserving of an S, one of the hardest hitting opening I've played in any hentai game so far
Albeit I'm not that big of an H-game connoisseur or that good at critically rate a story so it's probably a standard difference
I'll update my thought later when I'm actually done with the game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Underrated thread, kudos for the great work organizing all of this and even stating the type of translation for the games!

• Red Heart