• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - My Time [v0.6] [Cysian]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BayJay47

The renders are a bit grainy but it's not bad, and the writing is actually pretty good despite having a few errors due to the language barrier.

All in all this is worth spending some time on. It's still pretty short and there isn't much content, but the setup is solid and if the dev keeps it up I could see this being pretty good.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

So far the story is pretty decent and the graphics is good, music needs work though it has music at menu then nothing when you get into the game untill some point alot later music starts up.

Animations are pretty good and my review is of v0.5.5

Its still to early to really do a indebt review since there arent really that much story yet which is also a worry in its self since its over 2 years old, so it feels like it will be a very long time untill its finished.

For now i will give it 4 stars and ill revisit it again later and adjust my review then.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kaasje404

Review for V0.4
    Overall this was not a very good experience. The dialogue is specifically disturbing as it comes of as akward and unnatural at points. The friendship with this Lucas dude for example just doesn't make sense. It makes sense to talk at the the beginning because your both in the same boat as you're both new but it doesn't make sense to immediately become friends and call each other bro. Also, the English was kinda rough.

The game also doesn't really use any music to enhance the immersion of the game and the mechanics are under average (no savenames or gallery).

So why do I give three stars then. Well, the girls in the game look pretty good. Their personalities (mainly because of the dialogue) do not really come through, but they do somewhat have personalities. Besides the lewd scenes are animated although the animitions did feel a bit cluncky.

The game definitely was not shockingly bad or anything, but definitely not good either. Therefore three stars felt like the right amount.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

m0us3r

Out of 5 love interests three are very beautiful. Two of which can form a throuple, even though it's not a harem game.

Every character is unique and interesting. The story is generally lighthearted but it has quite intriguing drama and mystery.

Renders are good, with details when necessary, with expressive faces and poses. I might like some renders to be a bit brighter, and I don't like those few where dummies without texture are used. I think it's better to not show human figures there at all than to use dummies, they kinda ruin immersion.

The dialogs are precise. The pacing is good. There's a review complaining about some ridiculous phrases in the beginning, but you should know that some people might not wake up instantly and completely; some parts of brain might still be sleeping. So the waking up scene is really not bad.

★★★★★ Sexiness
    ★★★★★ Characters
    ★★★★★ Story & Dialogs
    ★★★★⯪ Renders
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Currently underrated. Pretty good story. A little intrigue and a lot drama and different feelings involved. For the most part the boring parts of a story, such as talking about mundane things like eating or telling us about obvious things is avoided. Creator could use a little editing to clean it up. Animations are blurry and hurt the eyes and is one of the few things that need to be improved on to get a 5 star IMO.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5606666

So add another 5 stars, this one really doesn't deserve 1 star. The graphics is good, the girls look all very beautiful. It's a lot better, than 90% of the other VN out there.

It already looks like there will be a 3some in it, some incest. The mother doesn't even seem to mind.

Story is interesting, they don't seem to jump in to sex with 20 girls, where you don't know what they are called, like some other games out there.

Too bad it doesn't have walkthrough yet, so I could find out what the possiblities/paths are. It seems in this v0.3 stella and julia are the best thing.

I Enjoyed reading this VN, and am looking forward to the next update to find out what is so special with him, it somehow triggered my interest....
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

The game looks nice. I gave this game a shot because the girls and protag look good. That's pretty much the only thing I enjoyed about it though... the story is legit bad. It's got one of the worst fucking intros I've seen.

Guy is about to start his first day of college. Forgets it's his first day of college and needs to be woken up by his mom. After being woken up by his mom he complains and asks his mom why his little sister didn't wake him up like usual. He then needs to be reminded that his little sister goes to high-school and left early... after that buddy arrives at opening ceremony, falls asleep during it and has a wet dream.

I just can't... it's such a waste of attractive character models.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

after a slight dislike for the mclook i found the story.. yes.. STORY behind this title pretty dam good.. quality wise id compare it to an indie flick as opposed to a popcorn blockbuster.. however as most know its sometimes the indie flicks that go on to score far better than that summer box office smash..
    same said here.. the characters are well written and narrative holds well as does the mc character personality.. loved it