2D Fan Art My very own art thread. Fanarts, edits and maybe more! (Dlomc, Insexual awakening...)

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Saw your animation on the manor thread
what about animating an own drawing?
Ik is not much, i'm pretty new with this and as you know, i've been with fever :c sorry if it's not what you expected xera

in a way i think it somewhat feels a bit of the art style of Insexual awakening... dunno

Drawing - OC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XeraKamur

Jan 29, 2022
Ik is not much, i'm pretty new with this and as you know, i've been with fever :c sorry if it's not what you expected xera

in a way i think it somewhat feels a bit of the art style of Insexual awakening... dunno

Drawing - OC
ngl is not bad... i've seen games with WAY worse animations, this is at least decent, maybe it need blink and shadow in the hand movement
And yeah it have some insexual awakening vibes, maybe the hair lines are different because you use faster and longer lines and more complex hair silhouette, but overall it look good

Reactions: Blua ido

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I know that lately i haven't done much, although I've had time to think about ideas and I think I'll start doing a small personal project, at a somewhat irregular pace due to work and studies, but with some luck maybe something nice will come out (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

In other news

Drawing - oc (with a bit of inspiration in Emmi)

2 (1).png

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
I know that lately i haven't done much, although I've had time to think about ideas and I think I'll start doing a small personal project, at a somewhat irregular pace due to work and studies, but with some luck maybe something nice will come out (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

In other news

View attachment 1971249
Nice!! ;) Full support for the mini project!

• Red Heart

Blankpiss

Nov 10, 2020

In other news

View attachment 1971249
You got this!

• Red Heart

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I thought you'd keep doing more sexual awakening fan art.
And i strongly agree, there's a lot of things i'd like to do, the idea would be to find a balance to not leave anything in oblivion
And most importantly, speed up my drawing pace (to compensate my few free times :unsure: )

Speaking about ideas, is "wholewdsome" (wholesome+lewd) a thing? If not, i create that term and proclaim myself a fan of it :unsure:

Drawing - Insexual Awakening

6 sin título.png

A quick one, i'm still lazy about backgrounds, i think i'll make some apart with more attention then attach them to the images, otherwise i tend to get too distracted

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Character design is pretty much a whole universe :unsure: and i'm still polishing and own style but i think it looks pretty decent now, what do you think?

I've done two... concepts?
first one for a mc
I need a middle ground to have childish traits but not look ridiculously young, i think it somewhat catches the idea (but i wonder if 1.2mt is maybe too much)
btw, if you want, i'd be happy to have some suggestions c:

Drawing - P
7.png

Second one, a party dancer girl
I have the idea to introduce a discotheque (make some sense with the plot i think :unsure:) so... a dancer girl
Started to try several combination of things and i ended up loving the result, the asymmetrical clothes and hairstyle have a catchy charisma to me c:
Maaaybe the design is a bit overloaded, but i like it that way

Drawing - P

8.png

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Well... I'm just learning a bit of everything, a friend helped me learn an interesting graphic style for backgrounds, but I don't know if it fits well with the drawing style I was using before.
Besides, I knew absolutely nothing about Renpy, so i needed to learn everything from zero

i've done some pics here and there (in general it's like an epilogue), but i don't feel it's worth posting all of it, first i want to know if anyone has any advice or if the backgrounds looks ok this way

Yeah, i could use already done images like IA/Glassix (like both games uses almost the same house) but i want something that feels made by myself

hmm.png bg schl.png BG droom.png BG iroom.png

In my opinion, it doesn't look too bad nor does it look great... but have an own aesthetic for sure :unsure:

Apr 23, 2022
Well... I'm just learning a bit of everything, a friend helped me learn an interesting graphic style for backgrounds, but I don't know if it fits well with the drawing style I was using before.
Besides, I knew absolutely nothing about Renpy, so i needed to learn everything from zero

i've done some pics here and there (in general it's like an epilogue), but i don't feel it's worth posting all of it, first i want to know if anyone has any advice or if the backgrounds looks ok this way

Yeah, i could use already done images like IA/Glassix (like both games uses almost the same house) but i want something that feels made by myself

View attachment 2001429 View attachment 2001445 View attachment 2001447 View attachment 2001449

In my opinion, it doesn't look too bad nor does it look great... but have an own aesthetic for sure :unsure:
eye this is my personal preference, avoid using colors as bright as pink as it can become uncomfortable to look at and the background is fine but it's a bit weird because the character looks like from an rpgm game

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
eye this is my personal preference, avoid using colors as bright as pink as it can become uncomfortable to look at and the background is fine but it's a bit weird because the character looks like from an rpgm game
the character is just a concept rn, i wanted to make a fast idea about how it looks
and thank you for the reply c:

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I have a question, what tags will your game have?
Well i have thought of this as something quite "vanilla" or at least somewhat lighthearted, but need to take in mind what i am doing along the way
So... a priori i don't think corruption, ntr or anything hard will be. but i'm on with things like anal, incest, titfuck, oral, group or other things like that
Maybe if things go well and there's people with these tastes i could change my mind and doing a darker side (maybe like a visual novel with two paths) but if so, it will be later

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I know that lately i've been quite absent :c
i have been too busy with academic matters and to make things easier i temporarily stepped away from the thread and the things i was doing, in short free times i only managed to make these two pics (⇀‸↼‶)

And well... I've tried to characterize my drawing a bit using stronger black lines and i like the result
i still have to dare to use more colors, i am still quite a beginner in everything that is to use color palettes, but anyway
any feedback related is acepted c:

(i just hope the next week doesn't overload me in academic matters ಥ_ಥ)

19.png 20 sin título.png

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
A lot of these are so cute, and love the futa and horsie ones too! Great thread, gonna be watching it :)

• Red Heart

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I tried a chibi style, and no, i'm not a furry by any means but... (insert some random excuse here ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ)

Apart of that, nothing much to say, still a busy, just uploading things

Fanart - Daily lives (Nina & Marie) (art trade with NN51)

21 def.png

Fanart - Animal Crossing (Isabelle)

23.png

Edit - Daily lives (Brad & Mae) (It's a request and it's a bit unpolished, yeah... but jesus why people ask for these things y_y)

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
I tried a chibi style, and no, i'm not a furry by any means but... (insert some random excuse here ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ)

Apart of that, nothing much to say, still a busy, just uploading things

Fanart - Daily lives (Nina & Marie) (art trade with NN51)

View attachment 2063024

Fanart - Animal Crossing (Isabelle)

View attachment 2063025

Edit - Daily lives (Brad & Mae) (It's a request and it's a bit unpolished, yeah... but jesus why people ask for these things y_y)

Nice!!

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
A special one for me (I have not the slightest idea where the inspiration for this came from, but i love it *-* and i feel that it looks quite nice)

this is canon (to me) and nobody can say the opposite ... (Jesus, that pun was terrible)

Fanart - Kingdom hearts (Xion & Roxas)

oath.png
Don't worry about roxas, Xion will use a omnipotion ... at some point