My Virgin Bride [v0.13] - Change Erection Affect

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hello,
I want to change the erection affect for the "C" path, from this game (My Virgin Bride [v0.13] [Sukebe Sensei]). I know from other games that If you press shift and some other keys you can unlock some scenes for example. My question is can I do the same to lower the erection affect and If yes how can I find what keys I have to press in order to change certain things on a game generally?

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-virgin-bride-v0-13-sukebe-sensei.49066/

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Since this is general troubleshooting and not specific to that game I'll just tell you that in any renpy game you can enable the console, press shift+O to open it, and edit any game variable while playing the game to change them.

Now to know what is the variable you need to edit, either you open the game files and figure out by yourself or ask around in the game thread if anyone else can tell you the variable name.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Since this is general troubleshooting and not specific to that game I'll just tell you that in any renpy game you can enable the console, press shift+O to open it, and edit any game variable while playing the game to change them.

Now to know what is the variable you need to edit, either you open the game files and figure out by yourself or ask around in the game thread if anyone else can tell you the variable name.
I pressed shift+O but nothing happens. Maybe is locked?

Screenshot 2022-08-16 005019.png

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
On the console I have the below commands. Do you know command I have to write in order to see the variables and find the right one to change it? Also, I wrote about what I want to do in the game thread but no answer.

Screenshot 2022-08-16 223724.png

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
On the console I have the below commands. Do you know command I have to write in order to see the variables and find the right one to change it? Also, I wrote about what I want to do in the game thread but no answer.
Easiest way is to just open the game files and look, I just downloaded the game and hmeter might be what you are looking for.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Easiest way is to just open the game files and look, I just downloaded the game and hmeter might be what you are looking for.
After search I made on the game folder, I found only pictures (.png files) with name " hmeter". I found that these png files are used from "script.rpy" file. I try to made this modification in order to keep the points at 5 always but I take an error. Maybe I don't declare something right ( I have no experience with that).

Screenshot 2022-08-19 011209.png

Last edited: