Others Completed My waifu guild [Final] [Elementarium games]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Cute and enjoyable little game, it only needed actual H content to be complete.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Half the gallery seems broken, I can't get the hearts with a play button to do anything but give me a black screen
Half gallery broken with black screen instead of girl picture, confirm:
MYWAIFU.PNG
I wonder though how in the OP screenshots it worked?

Reactions: BadAtTech

Lafarga

Jul 25, 2017
Half the gallery seems broken, I can't get the hearts with a play button to do anything but give me a black screen
I got this problem too!
Someone have solved it?

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Quick and fun little game, guide for those who have trouble for final boss.

Warrior [Get HP/DEF card, ignore ATK card] - More HP/DEF = more chance to survive final boss attack.

Elf [Get all her card] - She can reach 0.01 cooldown with only 5 card, can deal a lot of damage.

Priest [Get all her card] - Her Increase Health skill is really good, also a healer.

Dryad [Get all her card] - Her Disarm skill is really good on the boss, also a healer.

Mage [Ignore all her card] - Her attack cooldown is way too long and her skill suck.

Fairy [Get all her card] - Both her shielding ability and skill are really good.

Thief [Ignore all her card] - Her attack cooldown is super hard to bring down and her skill doesn't matter.

Demon [Get ATK/CD card, get few Range card] - She get tons of ATK from her card and can easily reduce her attack cooldown, she can easily become your best DPS. Get a few range card so she can attack from a far.

Vampire [Get all her card] - She take a good amount of investment to be good, deal mediocre damage but can heal.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
A Mini Game, only nude picture for a rewarding.

But, Surprisingly fun...

I guess we do really need more H game with different gameplay like this.
Other than Puzzle type game...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Quick and fun little game, guide for those who have trouble for final boss.

Warrior [Get HP/DEF card, ignore ATK card] - More HP/DEF = more chance to survive final boss attack.

Elf [Get all her card] - She can reach 0.01 cooldown with only 5 card, can deal a lot of damage.

Priest [Get all her card] - Her Increase Health skill is really good, also a healer.

Dryad [Get all her card] - Her Disarm skill is really good on the boss, also a healer.

Mage [Ignore all her card] - Her attack cooldown is way too long and her skill suck.

Fairy [Get all her card] - Both her shielding ability and skill are really good.

Thief [Ignore all her card] - Her attack cooldown is super hard to bring down and her skill doesn't matter.

Demon [Get ATK/CD card, get few Range card] - She get tons of ATK from her card and can easily reduce her attack cooldown, she can easily become your best DPS. Get a few range card so she can attack from a far.

Vampire [Get all her card] - She take a good amount of investment to be good, deal mediocre damage but can heal.
Thank you for providing this handy cheat sheet!

Aug 12, 2017
Cute casual little game, the easiest strat to execute is to always grab the cheapest upgrade. The active abilities are all pretty good, and spamming them makes boss fights trivial. The best strat is definitely selective chosing the cards most beneficial, but thinking are for nerd boys. Do wish the sexual content side to be a bit more though.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes