Unity - My Wanton MIL [v0.2.5] [Another Vision Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Took awhile for me to get used to the controls, and find out what to do in the the Game, after getting used to it, I started playing it, and it was starting to be fun. after about 5 hours of playing I was hooked on the Game with only minimum amount of grinding. The characters are damn good, and the scenes are hot. The game controls need some getting used to, but after that, it is a damn good Game worth the download, people who give a one star rating don`t no shit about playing games and shouldn't be able to be rating games.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

My Wanton Mother in Law or MyWaMoiL for short, has above-average models and animations, a very middling story and charactization and a disrespect for the player's time and engagement.
    It's pretty middle of the pack right now, though it is 0.2.5 at time of writing, so that may switch around.

The best part are the graphics and animation.
    The models look good and the animations are smooth, though they sometimes overlap and ruin immersion when the shower scene from two in-game days ago replays when you're at the park.
    Sometimes they're also very dark, like holy moly, I just want to see the blowjob, man, not the shadows. Overall, they're looking good, though.

For the characters, everyone is a tease and no one actually puts out. The main character is a blank slate, which is understandable, but I think having every female character be able to be either completely faithful or a complete cheating whore (in a literal sense) means that nothing ever feels like it amounts to anything.
    It's all just filler to get to the scenes, after which nothing really changes, the majority of the time.

So it's a grind. If you want to get corruption up, you need to seek out scenes, and ignore others. If you want to get commitment down, you need to sit on your hands and twiddle your thumbs. If you want to advance one character, you need to go through a literal 23 scenes with another character.
    The game wastes so much damn time that I'm actually mildly upset. I spent hours waiting for the good business, and it was all for naught.

The worst of the issues can be fixed, some relatively easily. Whether that happens or not is up to the developer.
    There's a lot of effort put into MyWoMoiL, though, so I have hopes that it will improve as time goes on.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LC...

Great game. Wish it had more chapters.

Not too grindy, and with some hot scenes. Just wish it had more scenes but it will come in the future. Honestly, deserves much more recognition in my opinion.

Hopefully, another update soon :love:
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Scubatropin

Pros:
    Decent graphics

Cons:
    You have to turn the music down on every scene or every different place you go
    Not enough material for a sandbox game
    Meaningless conversations.
    No cohesiveness between scenes.