RPGM - Completed - ~My wife~ Impregnated for the kingdom's sake [v17.06.06_MOD2] [Suzuya]

1. 3.00 star(s)

4418_

Pretty meh overall. The gameplay is repetitive, the story is kinda wacky, and the scenes are just okay.

First off, the premise is totally bonkers. The king is unmarried and needs an heir, so he asks if he can bang the MC's wife (Luna). There isn't even some plot device or justification, the king just likes Luna. Anyway, so the MC and Luna accept for whatever reason (neither are even into NTR at first), and the king starts banging her every weekend to make an heir. As for the rest of the story it's a bit boring. The MC uses voyeur magic to spy on them and develops a cuckoldry fetish and Luna likes getting piped by the king, but she never actually stops liking the MC at all or ever really feels that conflicted about it. Anyway, there's a few different endings, but I got the ending where Luna doesn't get pregnant and stays loyal to the MC. Overall, pretty weak story in my opinion. There just really enough drama and I personally prefer NTR over NTRS anyway.

The sex scenes themselves, though, are also pretty meh. While the art isn't of the highest quality, it's acceptable. However, the scenes themselves just feel milquetoast. There isn't that much in terms of fetishes, the drama isn't quite there, and it just feels about as vanilla as NTR can be.

The gameplay is pretty boring. Basically, the gameplay loop is going to areas, collecting materials, and killing enemies in order to collect materials to craft items to help with the babymaking sessions. Combat is pretty boring since you have one character and you basically just attack until you win. There also aren't enough items to craft. To be fair, this game already has a fair amount of scenes, but there's only like five items in the whole game that affect the sex scenes. With so few things to craft, it's just lame.

There's also some side quests strangely enough. Basically, there's NPCs you can interact with who all have their own little story. All of which reward you with a crafting recipe and some extra materials upon completion. These are kind of strange. They're charming for what they are, but they feel kind of disconnected from the main game.

Anyway, while this game isn't awful, I feel like there's better options out there.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

vexego

pros:
    The amount of artwork is worthy of respect.
    Good side quests.

cons:
    Visual part is something slightly below average.

neutral:
    Not many kinks are presented, but it was funny to force your wife
    to wear a bunny suit for the kingdom sake (he he).
    Gameplay is not that good, but it doesn't cause rejection.

In my opinion, it's worth playing at least once if you're a fan of netorase.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

It was kind of mid. Apparently there's some puzzle aspect to it all?
    I thought the actual game was somewhat funny and entertaining, but the sex scenes were... eh. Pretty eh.

I played the other game by this author, which was longer, and I think a bit more sparse on sex scenes...

Complicated sort of feeling, but that one felt slightly hotter? Though I do remember not liking how I couldn't see the sex sometimes. Here you see pretty much all of it. In any sense, this game is sort of mid.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

subaru_dono

I am a huge fan of another of Suzuya's games, Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore Has His Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen, which handles almost everything damn near perfectly and is 5/5 in my book. "Impregnated for the Kingdom's Sake" is definitely less than "Knightess Whore" (less story, less combat gameplay, fewer sex partners), but it definitely succeeds with what I find don't see enough of in NTR games: a enthusiastic husband.

Playing as the husband, I enjoy the ability to not always make the wrong decisions (but of course I'll play through the bad ends too). That the player/husband can actively participate in making his wife's baby making sex with the king increasingly erotic is what elevates this game to a 4/5. I wish the wife spoke with her husband more about her sex with the king, did more to specifically entice the husband to take it further. It would have been more hot for the wife to make requests for outfits to please the king than the king's aide.

The combat & ingredient gathering is...fine, I guess. It did well to demonstrate that the ludonarrative component that the wife remains a capable fighter and is always an active participant in her story. There aren't too many questlines (demon woman, lake guardian, vampire) to pursue, but I wish they resulted in more than just getting the ingredients for outfits. I'm glad the battle loss mechanic wasn't GAMEOVER immediately, but I wish it factored in somehow (like corrupting her, increasing her fertility, influencing what the heir might be like) to the ending.

If this wasn't precisely my sort of netorase story, I'm confident this would have only been a tepid 3/5. But Suzuya has my number when it comes to "husband getting off on his wife fucking other men while staying lovey dovey at home".

Best Scene: Balcony scene
  5. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 7/10

The king said she needs to wear a bunny suit, for the sake of the kingdom.

While the king is likely trying to steal the wife, using the couple's loyalty to him in producing an heir, the husband is totally falling into the NTR trap by being sexually attracted to the idea of his wife being fucked senseless by his majesty. The wife is kinda just along for the ride, or being ridden as it were, ready and willing to spread them legs and take the king's seed as deep as it can go as many times as he can pop them off. Not even questioning how anal, blowjobs, handjobs, dressing up in sexy outfits, or wearing a vibrator for a week will increase their chances of conceiving.

Not that we mind, the outfits, the sexual positions, they all have unique CG's and even variations on those CG's based on how "in heat" the wife is. So while the artwork might be, a tad bit on the rough side, the number of artwork available sorta makes up for it. My kinks were also giving a thumbs up, with the voyeurism going hard. The husband getting off on his wife doing the funky monkey with his king, also meant we didn't have a whiney bitch who just cried about it. And you can pork your wife every night so long as you got a condom, so yeah, no issues there.

Overall I need to come back after checking out the DLC, but this was a competent foray into the NTR genre.

UPDATE: I played the DLC.

So the DLC is the aftermath from the main story, where the husband is suffering from PTSD from seeing his wife fucked every week and made into a fuck toy by the king. Luckily his wife is super understanding, and now that she is open to fucking around, she agrees to swinging.

This wife is gold mate, made this way by the king for sure, but she is 100% dedicated to her husband even after giving birth to the king's kid. Now that's a keeper.

And even better she plays right along with the other couple, and hey, if you play your card right you'll get the good ending where the husband overcomes his PTSD and returns to happily fucking his wife, the wife of his new friend, and watching the king fuck them both.

Oh right, the king shows up again. Story related, rescues the couples from a corrupt guard captain and a loanshark. And immediately takes a fancy to the new wife, leading to both husbands sharing in the psychic vision to watch their wives being railed by his majesty. Happy end.

The first game was better by far, but the DLC tied up the storyline nicely.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

I liked the game, play it to the end and is a good example of a cuckhold game, so is was not not disappoinent in that aspect. Art is ok, could be better but i think really delivers.

Now, even if the story is enough, everything else is a big meh...the combat, the equiment, the world building, exploration, items, alquemy, etc. Everything is kind of simple , even husband feelings about her wife having sex with the kind is kind of meh, so, as a game, kind of plain i would say.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

virtt

Simply not my thing. But!

Gameplay
    Really short but kinda neat. The puzzle thing was fun to solve, at least.

Story
    Hmm... Well netorase is somewhat rare so, neat I guess?

Visual
    Below average. My dick actually shrink a few centimeters. And I'm Asian. I prefer the pronoun she/her now.

TL;DR
    Disappointed. 3/5 from the puzzle alone.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Tetsuno

Very nice NTR game. It's really mild considering that the wife still likes fucking with husband and loves him afterwards but that's either a plus or a minus depending on what you are looking for. Side quests are pretty fun (but the Lilith one could have been a bit more developed), fighting is pretty optional really, but the existence of fight sex definetely doesn't hurt. Grinding crystals kinda sucks, but isn't all that bad, especially during second playthrough. Or with save editor which I personally recommend. Everything is skipable if you are really impatient. Overall good game, however not entertaining enough for me to give it 5 stars. Would recommend it tho as it progresses pretty fast and I personally like the artstyle