3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t2.jpg

]Overview:
For the future of their kingdom, the protagonist's wife submits her body to the King.
Assist her babymaking efforts, as a husband and as an alchemist. The King doesn't have any offspring.
Without an heir to the throne, the Kingdom faces a dire crisis! The only hope is Luna... but she is already married...
During the weekdays, collect materials and create items. Then go watch as your wife gets f*cked on the weekend!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-26
Release Date: Japanese 2017-06-06, English 2022-04-26
Original Title: 国の為に王様と子作りして孕ませられることになった妻
Developer: Suzuya | |
Translator: JustXuX | |
Censored: Yes
Version: v17.06.06_MOD2
Language: English (50% Edited Translation )
Length: ~3-8 hours
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screenshot 2022-06-26 120827.jpg Screenshot 2022-06-26 120853.jpg 037.png 067a.png 071.png 077.png 119.png

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Without an heir to the throne, the Kingdom faces a dire crisis! The only hope is Luna... but she is already married...
During the weekdays, collect materials and create items. Then go watch as your wife gets f*cked on the weekend!
Sounds like a regime change is needed. The kingdom need a dose of democracy, we shall vote who gets to impregnate Luna's womb.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
lol its very easy to fix king lineage kill him and sit on the chair and become king
Best done if you're brutal about it. Bludgeon his head with his own dick. Make his balls tangle up his legs, so he can't move.
Though this hinges on the assumption he's far beyond normal. Or, better yet, make your wife give birth to a daughter, age-accelerate her with alchemy, blackmail the king for being a pedo and then bruttally take him off the throne.
Though, this isn't an NTR game. it's not netorare, it's netorase. You're helping the bastard in his ploy.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I like having the MTL quality tiers. I don't have to guess if "edited" MTL actually means the text/dialogue is readable.

Reactions: toxiclife

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i would not ask for avoidable NTR but what i want to know is that the NTR is Hard or just low netorase?
NTR is not hard at all, if you tolerate their relationship then the protag little by little discovers that he actually likes to see his wife embraced by someone else. Which further develops into them swinging in the DLC. They still love each other. Feelings and sex are different for them.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I like having the MTL quality tiers. I don't have to guess if "edited" MTL actually means the text/dialogue is readable.
Yeah, MTL is just like any other tool, it depends how you use it.
But it needs knowledge and experience, but you can get into it faster than first learning the language then translate.

Also translation rules and types at least gives you an idea of what to expect.

Reactions: Aquilez
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes