RPGM None [Translation Request] 幽香の館

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
One of this developer's fan suggested me to wait at least a week, so that developer eliminates most of the bugs.
It already issued 2 updates in a short period of time. So, I'll leave them to fix their shit first, then get back to this project.
Stay tuned...;)

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I just discovered the existence of this game now, there is even someone making a translation and releasing it in the next months.

I'm gonna do it, I will play the engrish MTL version and I can't stop myself.
+1

Reactions: LostBR

LandstalkerZero

Jan 3, 2020
I difinitely will wait translation. Trying fix MLT not fun at all, a lot of strange phrases and broken text into different lines create strange abomination. But i still find intresting that game has some reference like ちちしりふともも (Chi chi shiri futo momo) boobs butt and thighs, this reference to harem(?) manga character who say that to every women and touhou reference i dont know exist 119 no S, im not sure its like 119 sm but S like Sadistic. I think this game has more that stuff but after 6 map fixing i lose any motivation plaing with different translators.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I difinitely will wait translation. Trying fix MLT not fun at all, a lot of strange phrases and broken text into different lines create strange abomination. But i still find intresting that game has some reference like ちちしりふともも (Chi chi shiri futo momo) boobs butt and thighs, this reference to harem(?) manga character who say that to every women and touhou reference i dont know exist 119 no S, im not sure its like 119 sm but S like Sadistic. I think this game has more that stuff but after 6 map fixing i lose any motivation plaing with different translators.
It will be worth waiting, I do supervised MTL translations with editing (since I now basic Japanese). I use DeepL Pro with Glossary and the latest Sugoi Fusion MTL. I also look up some words if both of MTLs fuck up the meaning. And lots more...

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The translation is finished fellow perverts.

Yuuka's Mansion | v.30-05-2022_MOD2
Translation type:
MQMAT

Public release 18.07.2022 (D/M/Y)

Links: || ||

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: