3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
NTR is not hard at all, if you tolerate their relationship then the protag little by little discovers that he actually likes to see his wife embraced by someone else. Which further develops into them swinging in the DLC. They still love each other. Feelings and sex are different for them.
So the netorase doesn't turn into hard ntr at all? Good to know as I hate it when netorase does that, as when I play a netorase game I just want netorase.

Mar 9, 2021
Anyone know what controls the endings you get? Do you have to hit like, a specific order or something for her to get pregnant?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
bruh have you seen the shota x succubus one its less reasonable than this
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, ugly bastards steal girlfriends from normal guys, Giant futas harassing milfs, succubi at the McDonald.
Tis is but a drop of the unreasonable plots of japanese hentais

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, ugly bastards steal girlfriends from normal guys, Giant futas harassing milfs, succubi at the McDonald.
Tis is but a drop of the unreasonable plots of japanese hentais
hey what the game of the giants futas harassing milfs, its an info i need for a friend of mine xD

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Reactions: arucard34

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
How do you actually see scenes in this game? seems like all you can do is sleep and talk to the wife the day after

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes