3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
right after this event
still cant fix after install vxace rtp
I tested this sequence and didn't encounter any problems.
You tried downloading it again?
What download link you used?
What archive software you used? WinRar, 7zip?
Did you change the encoding before extraction?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Wait hold on! Normally the King can have any woman in kingdom what makes Luna so special? He could have "ANY" woman why is LUNA so special, couldn't kingdom's Alchemist make possible king acquire his brothers or someone he longed to have, Luna could been secondary choice. this seems like debauchery title in the making I going pass, because your only fucking one there no harem status in this game.

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
How do you craft the item that allows you to watch the king fuck her? I got the recipe from he volcano, but it doesn't show yp on my crafting screen, same with the swimsuit

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Last one you get by getting the pregnant ending by making all the necessary things for the King's Emmissary and controlling the sex scenes in a way in which both wife and king are happy (if she gives blowjob or has another penetration after cleaning his dick then you are good). The second to last you get by giving multiple fellatios with happiness
Is there anything after the nurse and bunny request? cause I got everything including the penetration after cleanup and she still didn't get pregnant. Maybe you just need a NG+ to get everything in time

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Is there anything after the nurse and bunny request? cause I got everything including the penetration after cleanup and she still didn't get pregnant. Maybe you just need a NG+ to get everything in time
I got it without NG+. Can't remember everything but I got Chinese dress, vibrator, bunny girl, nurse and sexu lingerie. Remeber to also always have energizer and aphrodisiac. I also used ghost hand so she would be in heat at the beggining of every encounter. But maybe there is also some RNG involved

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I got it without NG+. Can't remember everything but I got Chinese dress, vibrator, bunny girl, nurse and sexu lingerie. Remeber to also always have energizer and aphrodisiac. I also used ghost hand so she would be in heat at the beggining of every encounter. But maybe there is also some RNG involved
yeah i got all of those, but I didn't have time to trigger the bunny girl or nurse sex event because it was the last weekend when I finished both of them and it didn't give me control that last sunday

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
yeah i got all of those, but I didn't have time to trigger the bunny girl or nurse sex event because it was the last weekend when I finished both of them and it didn't give me control that last sunday
Then you will have to go to NG+ so it seems. I was lucky with the crystal dros and managed to have all of those while still being able to take control

vexego

Aug 14, 2022
Damn, that was a good one, although my favorite game from this game developer so far is "Man Who Fell for a Knightess Whore".

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
someone knows how many endings are? ....i get 2 endings...a bad one ( no pregnant) and a good one (pregnancy)

Darklight778

Aug 15, 2022
someone knows how many endings are? ....i get 2 endings...a bad one ( no pregnant) and a good one (pregnancy)
Actually you could find the answer on the game folder (kinda). Usually exist in Japanese RPGMaker games

From the game folders:

"There are 4 kinds of endings.
There are 2 types of endings with sex events.

The fertility end (with an event) occurs when the number of times you have cum inside the king's body.
If Luna's sensitivity is high without getting pregnant, the fertility end (with an event)
Normal end if neither of the above conditions are met and the anal sex is continued to the end.
If none of the above conditions are met, the game ends badly.
After clearing the game, the number of days will be reset after carrying over items and such.

The number of times you have fucked and the favorability level will be reset, but the progress of anal sex will be carried over.
If you are interested in seeing the bad end, please start a new game."

P.S.

As far as netorase goes, this might be one of my favorite Netorase impregnation game.

Other than this, the one that I'm able to recall easily would be "Soba ni Iru Tame Ni" , iirc the english title is "Beloved Wife Inseminated" or something

If anyone has another netorase+impregnation game recommendation, I'd like to hear it,haha.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
need help, from dlc
anyone know how to fix this dlc?
View attachment 1893596
When the error appears, so I can test and see if I can reproduce it?
This is most likely a pathname issue.
Rpgmaker in windows can't load files if the fullpathname of the path is longer than something like 256 characters.

Your game is probably very deep in your folder tree making the full pathname long and when the game tried to load that BGM that has a very long name it just went over the limit.

Just put the game in a shorter path and that should solve the issue.
Try to rename the dlc folder to just DLC or putting it on another folder ouside the main game

Last edited:
Reactions: JustXuX
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes