VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Wife in 2021 [v0.5] [Emma]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ricky Smith

Too bad this abandoned, had potential. The nurse idea was great, who knows if she was even telling the truth or accurate, diagnosis and prognosis a week away. Like how nurse teases MC with what to do when that happens. Like when they give her pills to treat the pathology condition, will you give them to her or let her continue to be a nymph. Or you could use them to control her, give it to her sometimes and sometimes not (placebo). The niece was smoking hot and taller then wife. Wife could have been hotter though, hard to believe niece is related. Yea too bad, could of been a great sharing/cuck VN,maybe another developer could do remake of this one if it stays abandoned. I think I had some ex gfs who had pathology problems with cheating and lying about it also, so not as uncommon as you think. lol Of course the bad part of this VN is that the MC must be a complete unobservant idiot not to notice her "condition" earlier in their relationship cuz he said it goes back to college. Should have made it a more recent condition with slower burn, make him finding out more gradual. Oh well. Giving 4 stars for potential story line progression and ladies look good, but not much here actually.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Harmonyrose

people who are against NTR gonna love this game
    this game can make you hate NTR easily, even if you are in to it!
    this game can make you even Quit plying Adult games!
    no story, no backround , no sense ! nothing
  3. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My ratings for this Game:

Pros:

+Good Renders
    +No boring Minutes
    +Lots of Sex

Cons:
    - No Suspense
    - No Story Buildup
    - Short Updates

Conclusion:

Wanted to give the game only 2 Stars, but gave the game a 3 star rating because the renders are pretty good...
    The only thing that I dont like is that there is no buildup of the story other that the wife screws everything in her Path, that is not on the top of a tree by the count of three.
    A nice slow buildup would have been great for this Game.

But I wish the Dev lots of luck on his Game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

clowns234

This game wants you to think you have options - but you really don't.

'I'm not into foot fetishes. At least they made it optional."
    One click later:
    [Lick her feet]
    Gaahh!

"We get to discuss her problem. That should help."
    Nope - another 'option' that wasn't an option.
    'The dev sure is a trickster! Derp!'

Seems like he should just quit his day job and become her full time pimp. But that would require the Dev to allow the MC some intelligent thought process. Nope! I don't see that happening.

So far, this is another 'MC is a total moron' game and I think I'll pass.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

draken99999

Wow this was bad, just really bad. The story was in english i think but it made absolutely no sense half the time, grammar issues all over the place. animations had clipping and other issues and were overall just bad. Renders were subpar freaky reptilian eyes in places. The only redeeming factor was how short it was so i didn't have to waste anymore time on it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2493138

v0.2 Good start for a game, five stars too much, but I have seen already that some good ideas nad games was abandoned after few bad reviews. This game is in early stage, more like demo. I hope author will work on problems ang game can be improved. Currently dialogs are not good. But as a start demo, I think this game can be improved, I wish author good luck with it.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Zer0zero

Wow. Okay - where to start?

The Good:

The renders aren't terrible. They aren't amazing - and they ARE a bit robotic, but they aren't terrible.
    The plot exists - it has a beginning and some content after that...

The Bad:

It reads like its written by a 9 year old.
    Human dialogue? Nah...robot goofy dialogue is super hot! Let's go that route!
    The wife looks completely different from one scene to the next - I almost can recognize who we are referencing... jarring.

Skip this.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

barkouletos

Of course is still in early edition, but story is intersting, art is acceptable and there is a second edition, we hope for more update in future. Dialoges no need to be poetry just must be readable, and this is acceptable.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Iwata33

Well, not much content yet, but some mindless NTR can't hurt, can it? The renders are decent, the story isn't anything but an excuse for the wife having sex with everybody but oh well, i liked it and want to see some more, i think it has some potential.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

G O B L I N K N I G H T

Pretty trash tier tbh. Lol it's like a robot wrote the dialogue. Basically sounded like:

"Beep-boop. I love you, my wife. I want to have sex with you."

"Beeeeep. No, we cannot. I must take a shower. And you must take a shower also. Beep-bop."

And the CG is like 15 years outdated. Also, it's too short, not that anyone will ever want more of this dumpster fire. You could literally play through this version of the game in under two minutes.

This ain't it, chief.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

I'd hate to be the first person to do this, but My Wife in 2021, v0.1, is awful.
    Firstly, the art is incredibly dated, and there is zero TLC in any of the characters.
    Second, the dialog is god-awful, and reads like what an Android would say. It is just cold, and lacks any character at all.
    Third, the story structure itself is terrible. There is no rhyme or reason to what the wife does near the end of the chapter. I understand why she is a slut in college, but you explained little about her actions later. Also, where did the idea of a camera come from? How did the husband all of a sudden have a camera set up in their house? There is no explanation to anything.
    I know you're going for an NTR game here, and I think that is incredibly brave, given how much they are scrutinized by trolls on F95, but you put a little reason into it. NTR is supposed to be this taboo thing, but this just seems like it is being forced in this game. Literally the structure of the story in My Wife in 2021 is "She was a slut in college, now she isn't, and now she is cheating." Put a little more heart into it, and try again.