• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
screenshot0012.png

Overview:
This story tells about the relationship of the protagonist with his wife, who has a hidden pathology.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-16
Release Date: 2021-09-20
Developer: Emma -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:
ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

w11.png w17.png w58.png wifeblow05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Not the greatest first impression. Game needs proofreading for text, animations don't feel smooth, and models are a bit weird (eyes look especially strange, like those of a reptile). But even after all the polishing done and if game would look visually more pleasing, the story it tries to make just feels odd and awkward. I enjoy NTR and Cheating genre, but this game is not something I think I will anxiously wait more updates for (unless it does some serious changes, good luck!). If you are super horny and have tried pretty much everything else from this genre, by all means there is some content for a quick release, but I would not recommend investing energy immersing yourself into this story or start crushing on the characters. Just my opinion, best of luck to developer team regardless.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
My first impression is that this feels very rough (needs a bit more proofing, dark renders, animations poor and too slow, its VERY short) but the concept is premium and should be explored! will be checking back!

Reactions: Dimitri 12

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
i must admit, while im not a ntr hater and defiantly not a lover by any means. im intrigue by the premise. not the biggest fan of ntr, hell if done right it not bad. in real life of course i freaking despise that shit. but im not here to preach. i would say the premise is actually interesting. although we all know it really just an excuse for ntr. but at least the wife isnt exactly corrupted and just being a full blown slut like most ntr. there is an actual legitimate reason for it. but im hoping this vn can do ntr properly. im really hoping the mc mans up and be an alpha and not a cock. minor SPOILER, my hope is the mc can bring her out of whatever the wife has and not devolve into a darker path, or at least have that option. im not telling how to make the game, the devolper can do whatever they want it there game. it just what i hope for. best luck to you, ill keep my eye on this for the future.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes