2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
As far as I understand, this is another hotwife game and vanilla fans have nothing to catch here?
Hotwife? You mean slutwife/cheating whore? lol... NTR is not usually hotwife unless someone has a weird definition of it, when the goal is for the wife to fall for the other guy she's with and abandon the MC (thats NTR), which is not what hotwife is about.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Who played, tell me what type of MC is here - a dumb stereotypical cuckold with a micro dick, or a regular guy with an equal marriage?
Hah, if the wife is sleeping with anyone else, there is no such thing on F95 as an equal marriage 99.99% of the time. Wife/gf devolves into a cock craving slut and end up preferring someone(s) more than her hubsband/bf in almost all of the games where this occurs.

And unfortunately in that 99.9% the dude ends up being a cuck and sitting back and letting it happen. Same with female protag games, the woman is always a slut it just might take longer for her true colors to come out

Regarding the wife having a psychosis for her behaviors, there is always mediocation and counslling to help resolve that, if she truly wants to change.. If she doesn't get help then she likes being that way and that says a lot about her character and where the MC fits into her world (or doesn't).

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
1. that v0.5 was released in sep 2021 ....
2. YES. every game that has been abandoned over a year should be removed. except for a few that are known to have long release times. There is zero reason to keep them or update the thread.
I think if F95 purge some of their abandoned games, some of them are basically 1 to 2 updates and abandoned. Get rid of those games.
go ask the dev pls.I just find this game,and I check out there's an update didn't release on f95 so I make it.U saying that's wrong?whats promble with u?
go ask the dev pls.I just find this game,and I check out there's an update didn't release on f95 so I make it.U saying that's wrong?whats promble with u?
It's obvious that you have lots of free time to look at abandoned games and look to see if by some small chance it got an update.

I find it odd that within the span of two years, no one else felt it urgent to update the game with the last update knowing it was abandoned.

Reactions: ant007

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
I think if F95 purge some of their abandoned games, some of them are basically 1 to 2 updates and abandoned. Get rid of those games.

It's obvious that you have lots of free time to look at abandoned games and look to see if by some small chance it got an update.

I find it odd that within the span of two years, no one else felt it urgent to update the game with the last update knowing it was abandoned.
U konw u talk like a troll?If u don't like it,u can always press the x button.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Well. The update 0.5 was super short. Just few new scenes.
0.4 was last public version available to all. So nobody really cared about 0.5. The main topic was that there is no news. Slowly we forgot about this one.

Reactions: Purvacis1986
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes