2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
why was this thread updated it has been abandoned well over a year?? it should be removed from the server it is just taking up unnecessary space

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
why was this thread updated it has been abandoned well over a year?? it should be removed from the server it is just taking up unnecessary space
1.it is abandoned when its public version goes 0.4 two years ago,and i get the 0.5 from the dev's patreon two days ago.which he(dev) posted it two years ago,so that's why this thread get updated and it's still abandoned.
2.there is thousands of abandoned games in f95,u saying remove them all?

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
two years for the update to leak? I don't think there are precedents in other games

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Too bad this abandoned, had potential. The nurse idea was great, who knows if she was even telling the truth or accurate, diagnosis and prognosis a week away. Like how nurse teases MC with what to do when that happens. Like when they give her pills to treat the pathology condition, will you give them to her or let her continue to be a nymph. Or you could use them to control her, give it to her sometimes and sometimes not (placebo). The niece was smoking hot and taller then wife. Wife could have been hotter though, hard to believe niece is related. Yea too bad, could of been a great sharing/cuck VN,maybe another developer could do remake of this one if it stays abandoned. I think I had some ex gfs who had pathology problems with cheating and lying about it also, so not as uncoomon as you think. lol Of course the bad part of this VN is that the MC must be a complete unobservant idiot not to notice her "condition" earlier in their relationship cuz he said it goes back to college. Should have made it a more recent condition with slower burn, make him finding out more gradual. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: txjdyhm

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
ntr + abandoned = only surprise was it made it to v0.5.
Not NTR necessarily, he likes it, he just hasnt had time to process it yet. When the nurse talks about the meds she will get in a week,that implies you have some choices. You can give her meds=vanilla route, dont get give her meds=sharing/hotwife, and maybe NTR if he is conflicted about it, or he could control her somehow, give her pills sometimes and placebo other times, thus a domination route, and have a relationship with niece maybe. Also, do you tell your wife about the placebo/her condition or do both of you go to Jamaica for vacation and decide to stop taking pills on purpose so she can experince the local population so to speak (hotwife). Or she could know and cuck you anyway, off or on meds. So it had potential to be good. I actually like the control route in that case. A bit unethical though, maybe that's why it was abandoned.

Last edited:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
1.it is abandoned when its public version goes 0.4 two years ago,and i get the 0.5 from the dev's patreon two days ago.which he(dev) posted it two years ago,so that's why this thread get updated and it's still abandoned.
1. that v0.5 was released in sep 2021 ....
2. YES. every game that has been abandoned over a year should be removed. except for a few that are known to have long release times. There is zero reason to keep them or update the thread.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So the developer posted .5 version about 2 years ago and you decided to update the game which was abandoned? That's like necroposting on an old thread that is dead.

Why wasn't the game updated 2 years ago with .5? I find it no point to play a game that isn't finish or an abandoned game.

• Angry
Reactions: AtotehZ and KenneX

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
So the developer posted .5 version about 2 years ago and you decided to update the game which was abandoned? That's like necroposting on an old thread that is dead.

Why wasn't the game updated 2 years ago with .5? I find it no point to play a game that isn't finish or an abandoned game.
go ask the dev pls.I just find this game,and I check out there's an update didn't release on f95 so I make it.U saying that's wrong?whats promble with u?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes