2.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
By the way, it turns out that the choices that the player makes here do not affect anything at all.
Even if you avoided your wife fucking a waiter in a restaurant, all the same, the next day you see a recording on your phone of how they have sex.

Plus the game started with the wife loving her husband. Now, she treats him with barely concealed disdain.

With each update, it becomes more difficult for me to understand what the game is about and what is happening here.
It is a super weird shift. I prefer the idea of a loving wife who cheats because she gets off on it super hard, but would never really leave (the husband/bf is either unaware or knows and gets off on it). Or at the very least having some sort of option to move towards that kind of ending. It's weird when a game starts like that and devolves into "magic bbc/spouse hatred ntr".

Reactions: m4pII

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
My Wife in 2021 [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 98 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 81 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
1.5Gb transforms in 98mb
This is magic :giggle:

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
My Wife in 2021 [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 98 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 81 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
1.5Gb transforms in 98mb
This is magic :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
people who are against NTR gonna love this game
this game can make you hate NTR easily, even if you are in to it!
this game can make you even Quit plying Adult games!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's some hot NTR content, nothing too humiliating AND the main character still gets pussy so I'm happy. Though the game could use an English re-write. This looks machine translated :WeSmart:

Mar 21, 2019
2 months have passed, the author of the game fell asleep or what? When will the new version 0.5 be here! When will we play the update of this cool game about female infidelity?) (By the way, why don't people like NTR Games so much? Are you fools or what? Do you like the best games, that is, NTR is the best games!)

• Haha
Reactions: cho'gall and m4pII
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes