2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Man love the idea, but the visuals are below average. Id prefer a good 2d befora a ...sorry but bad 3d game.

Wolf_4D

May 17, 2020
Stages of plot development: exposition, setting, culmination, denouement, epilogue. Inserting NTR into the first two is to lose the plot development intrigue.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Currently the game is extremely linear. Nothing you do has any consequence for the future in the game. Unfortunately that means there can be no development.

For an example. Let's say MC has acted like an insecure cuck the entire playthrough... and by the end you're presented with 3 options and one of those is the alpha way of doing things. Because there are no stat changes MC could pick the alpha move no problem.

It's not like the Dev doesn't know how to do it. He used the system to tally scores in the trivia questions.

I think establishing routes via stats given through choices would improve the game a lot.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
My Wife in 2021 [v0.2]
DOWNLOAD:

All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Kirk

Jul 10, 2017
Sounds like an interesting story but so short, when are you going to add more content? For such a short story it's not even worth supporting the project.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I kind of thought she was sleeping with other men because she was aroused and unable to control herself due to a "rare pathology".
In the first update, she said that she loves her husband.
In this update, sitting next to her husband, she does not ask him to satisfy her needs, but prefers to go to another man.
+ starts a sex chat with him behind her husband's back.

Where is the logic? What's changed in a couple of updates?

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
Why are these games not made into a female protagonist? There are very blunt dialogues in it, and can the so-called hidden disease in the introduction be related to "NTR"? But it is also the cliché of the current NTR game. I hope that the developer can give players multiple choices, otherwise it will be a pure slut and a cuckold hat simulator, otherwise it will not be able to gain more supporters.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes