2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
So now we refer to it as a "pathology" rather than nymphomania. It is still lazy writing. Unoriginal and poorly executed is not a good start. You may want to look at this: https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-3-0-part-2-8-10-saruh.38874/ I still think pathology is less interesting than a simple compulsive disorder that she may hate (but he wants to indulge?).

This gets even worse when you suddenly are in her perspective and she turns down a safe prospect for an unsafe one, with no motivation or explanation. If you are going to show her perspective, then you are going to have to deal with the fact that she's been doing this for their whole relationship and must have an opinion on her own behavior.

But the whole doctor's office scene is absurd, putting aside the total lack of science. A nurse is going to give deeply personal, and highly speculative information to the husband without notifying the wife and most likely endangering or at least seriously impacting their marriage? WTF?

VN with bad writing and no real choices, is just a bad fuck comic.

Reactions: zoltun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ntr YES! like the girls look :) even she could be a bit curvier around the tits and thighs. but fame looks still a bit unpolished and like some playable alpha and according to some of the comments here it actually is.

more proper renders, more curves on the girl and old men she cant "cheat" with and i am in!

PS: like the thumbnail tho!

Reactions: m4pII

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
I have a feeling this game will be very short. despite all the defects, I'm waiting for the second episode.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes