2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Abhiz97

Dec 18, 2017
If your wife is out to cuckold you, then she'd cuckold you on any given day, any given month, and any given year. I don't see why 2021 is put in the game name like it's the year meant for Cuckolding XD

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So I guess Michael Critchton's Andromeda Strain mutated so much, it evolved into the Andloveulongtime Strain.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I kind of thought she was sleeping with other men because she was aroused and unable to control herself due to a "rare pathology".
In the first update, she said that she loves her husband.
In this update, sitting next to her husband, she does not ask him to satisfy her needs, but prefers to go to another man.
+ starts a sex chat with him behind her husband's back.

Where is the logic? What's changed in a couple of updates?
Absolutely nothing has changed. I don't understand the premise either. She claims to love the husband, she gets horny, he's sitting 2 feet away and yet she wants to go bang a stranger. She obviously does NOT love her husband. This game is a joke.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Wife in 2021 [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Wife in 2021 [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of My Wife in 2021 [v0.3]

di un fan My Wife in 2021 [v0.3]

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Absolutely nothing has changed. I don't understand the premise either. She claims to love the husband, she gets horny, he's sitting 2 feet away and yet she wants to go bang a stranger. She obviously does NOT love her husband. This game is a joke.
I've rarely seen something so badly written and realized, fortunately it was short !!
I've nothing against cuck and NTR but put a little effort in this at least!

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
So now we refer to it as a "pathology" rather than nymphomania. It is still lazy writing. Unoriginal and poorly executed is not a good start. You may want to look at this: https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-3-0-part-2-8-10-saruh.38874/ I still think pathology is less interesting than a simple compulsive disorder that she may hate (but he wants to indulge?).

This gets even worse when you suddenly are in her perspective and she turns down a safe prospect for an unsafe one, with no motivation or explanation. If you are going to show her perspective, then you are going to have to deal with the fact that she's been doing this for their whole relationship and must have an opinion on her own behavior.

But the whole doctor's office scene is absurd, putting aside the total lack of science. A nurse is going to give deeply personal, and highly speculative information to the husband without notifying the wife and most likely endangering or at least seriously impacting their marriage? WTF?

VN with bad writing and no real choices, is just a bad fuck comic.
You are right, just by virtue of being married to her does not give you any access whatsoever to her medical records. the whole 'pathology' premise is utter trite, as is the story writing and her dragging some random bloke from the street to have sex with her..utter trash.

Reactions: nickzeik

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Why are these games not made into a female protagonist? There are very blunt dialogues in it, and can the so-called hidden disease in the introduction be related to "NTR"? But it is also the cliché of the current NTR game. I hope that the developer can give players multiple choices, otherwise it will be a pure slut and a cuckold hat simulator, otherwise it will not be able to gain more supporters.
In all honesty, (imo) this does not deserve an NTR tag instead it needs a title rename, and I suggest, 'My Wife's a WHORE 2021'

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
The whole ethos of NTR genre is that the Husband (usually) does not know anything other than that his wife/girlfriend loves him and is faithful to him. It is the devastation of discovery which holds the power of the moment and the consequences thereafter. IE in the longed-for pregnancy which then results in a mixed race child (one example) Not by having a 'whore' for a wife who pro-actively will drag a complete stranger off the street to first fellate and then have sex with him, because she feels 'horny'. Good grief! Pathology? what Nymphomania...? or being a whore? MC best run, and run far away, goodness knows what sort of diseases his wife will transmit to him.... I can only cringe at the story telling. and hope someone, anyone out there can actually write good NTR one day before it gets transmuted into Cuckold trope. {@,@} XxX

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
and it also begs the question (given her life-long erm... 'pathology') are those kids anything at all to do with her husband's sperm hitting her egg? I rather think not.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Currently the game is extremely linear. Nothing you do has any consequence for the future in the game. Unfortunately that means there can be no development.

For an example. Let's say MC has acted like an insecure cuck the entire playthrough... and by the end you're presented with 3 options and one of those is the alpha way of doing things. Because there are no stat changes MC could pick the alpha move no problem.

It's not like the Dev doesn't know how to do it. He used the system to tally scores in the trivia questions.

I think establishing routes via stats given through choices would improve the game a lot.
Fuck that man the MC should go the Sigma male route and leave the bitch and then go and get rich as all hell.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Fuck that man the MC should go the Sigma male route and leave the bitch and then go and get rich as all hell.
I would like for there to be routes as well. Currently there's just "which scenes do you want to see". They're not really routes since they all lead to the same set of questions next time and none of them are exclusive of each other.

zedout

Jun 16, 2021
This guy has the English level of an eBay chinese seller. Same storytelling capabilities too sadly.

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
that's the most ntr name for a game i've seen, the only thing that would beat that would prolly be idk.. "Fuck my Wife in 2021"

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My Wife in 2021 [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 98 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 81 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
By the way, it turns out that the choices that the player makes here do not affect anything at all.
Even if you avoided your wife fucking a waiter in a restaurant, all the same, the next day you see a recording on your phone of how they have sex.

Plus the game started with the wife loving her husband. Now, she treats him with barely concealed disdain.

With each update, it becomes more difficult for me to understand what the game is about and what is happening here.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

of My Wife in 2021 [v0.4]

di un fan My Wife in 2021 [v0.4]

of My Wife in 2021 [v0.3]

di un fan My Wife in 2021 [v0.3]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-31
Version: 0.4

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes