VN - Others - Completed - My Wife Was Being Fucked By Another Man While On My Business Trip [Final] [SOON]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Love in a cup

A good old fashioned cuck simulator. its not the best but not the worst either.
    Maybe 5* is a tad generous but what can i say? i like it. In terms of 2d games, this LI is the hottest i have seen. The gameplay is OKAY and can get annoying at times so just be warned.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

pewpew37

I wouldn't consider these kinds of things games at all. While a Visual Novel is on the edge of being considered interactive this has crossed that threshold completely. The entire "game" is just a gallery with a few still images that have some story text that go along with it. The art is only average at best, and the story isn't anything special either. Not worth a download.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Pretty amateur level visual novel, if you can even call it that! Click a CG, see some text over that still image, do some reading, the end. That's it.

Its not at all worth your time unless you have an EXTREMELY vivid imagination and can really find some way to get hard somehow because I didn't.