VN Others Completed My Wife Was Being Fucked By Another Man While On My Business Trip [Final] [SOON]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Yes but the translation is terrible. By the way, that is not a game, it is a kinetic novel and it takes about 6-7 minutes to finish it.
Definitions of what a game is (a question Wittgenstein himself left famously unanswered) aren't set in stone. To me, it's a game, and a good one at that. But hey -- you do you.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
So if you don't like NTR or netori, then don't post bitching about or that you are not going to be playing because of NTR reasons. Failure to heed my warning, will result in your post being deleted and a warning handed out. Its to a point where everyone is just bitching because it has NTR in it. You have that option to just not post and skip it. If the game has NTR but it wasn't properly tagged, don't bitch. Just be nice about it or even PM the thread author to get it tagged.
I think you're missing the point of what the prior commenters were saying. If you actually read their comments, they aren't complaining about NTR itself, or even really NTR in general or in this game. They are talking about the protag's absurd lack of common sense logic on it which isn't mutually exclusive to the concept of NTR.

In short, you're misreading their legitimate criticism of the protag's unrealistic & absurdly illogical approach to the whole situation as "but muh anti NTR sensibilities", which frankly, mystifies me, as there is little to no connective tissue between their comments & your response. I mean you may as well have replied with "HOW DARE YOU SAY MY HASH BROWNS ARE SOGGY & NOT CRISPY?" as it would have equivalent relevance & context, (or lack therof), to their comments.

Post edit. I presumed that the remaining comments above yours were the ones that you were responding to, however it did just dawn on me that you might not have been replying to them & to other, now deleted, comments that boiled down to "But muh anti NTR sensibilities". If that was the case, disregard my ramblings.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes