EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Years ago Fukagawa Kenichi found out that his wife was cheating on him and divorced her on the spot. He felt traumatized and humiliated, and for a while hated all women for being cheats. After some time he fell in love with his coworker Yoshino and they got married.
However, even after years, Kenichi cannot forget how it felt to see his wife taken by another man and slowly but surely works up a fetish for it. He now tries to actually gather the courage to ask Yoshino to help him realize his cuckolding fantasies...​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-01
Release Date: 2018-04-20
Original Title: 僕に抱かれ喘ぐ妻は、他の男に抱かれた話を紡ぐ ~妻の綺麗な肉ビラが他の男のイキリ棒に押し広げられているのを見て、ガチガチにカンカン棒を膨張させる~
Aliases: Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareta Hanashi o Tsumugu ~Tsuma no Kirei na Niku Bira ga Hoka no Otoko no Ikiri Bou ni Oshihirogerarete Iru no o Mite, Gachigachi ni Kankan Bou o Bouchou Saseru~
Developer: ANIM.teamMM -
Translator: capu2 - Yambidexter
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~11 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game requires Japanese locale to run.
The main game doesn't include DLC as it's not translated.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Pre-patched): - - - -

Extras:

Thanks to capu2 & Yambidexter for translation!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png
smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png smpl10.png smpl11.png smpl12.png

Wally112pac

Jan 4, 2024
Can someone kindly explain to me what it means that I need a "Japanese local to run"?

If I need an extra file to run the game, where does one find it?

Thanks.

These dev's make quality games. Good luck with this one.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Ah yes, the NTR. Officially, I hate it. Unofficially, I'm sure a higher power would like to have a few words with me..
aEXPoo00_700w_0.jpg

So this is netorase not netorare? Atleast from description.
Starts off as sharing, but depending on your choices, your wife falls for the the other guy. One of many endings qualifies as Netorare.

Can someone kindly explain to me what it means that I need a "Japanese local to run"?
No extra files needed. You just need to switch your system's locale to Japanese. A helpful guide about it is written here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Look, I enjoy the fantasy of being sexually humiliated and betrayed by the gorgeous woman I've emotionally dedicated myself to as much as the next guy, but this formulaic-ass pattern has become ancient by now.

They're practically the Marvel movies of the cuck game genre.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
He felt traumatized and humiliated, and for a while hated all women for being cheats.
Wow
After some time he fell in love with his coworker Yoshino and they got married.
However, even after years, Kenichi cannot forget how it felt to see his wife taken by another man and slowly but surely works up a fetish for it.
Oh for the fucking love of
He now tries to actually gather the courage to ask Yoshino to help him realize his cuckolding fantasies...
cucks....

THx for the share

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote