Fan Art My Wife's a Star: Fan Art

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
This thread really was hijacked by the ir/gangbang crowd. :confused: Oh well, to each their own.
If one actually wants to be productive (as in maybe un-hijack the thread by adding preferred themes), and not just be one of the masses that 'only' complains, via veiled comments and observations filled with poorly disguised contempt, maybe add some non-hijacked content to the thread (or request some others from your preference circle to do so) and see where it goes.

Rather than attempting to shift that trend via contributing content you would like to see, you interject with a flawed and pointless observation that says more about you than the thread...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Rather than attempting to shift that trend via contributing content you would like to see, you interject with a flawed and pointless observation that says more about you than the thread...
Well I certainly don't find it pointless :cool:

And bluntly, I'd post images in an afternoon, but I'm unwilling to pay 30 bucks for the two daz assets, if you have better suggestions I'm all ears. Thought I certainly can't fault you for disguising any contempt heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
Well I certainly don't find it pointless :cool:

And bluntly, I'd post images in an afternoon, but I'm unwilling to pay 30 bucks for the two daz assets, if you have better suggestions I'm all ears. Thought I certainly can't fault you for disguising any contempt heh.
There are plenty of DAZ asset links and references on this site and others. If you cannot or do not want to spend the money, you will just have to wait until those links are available again for what you are looking for or see if anyone in the thread would be willing to share them with you.

If an observation is not productive or constructive, the only way it would have a point would be to: A) get attention; or B) to actually insult / mock (which in this case is most of the thread's current contributors).

I was not hiding my disappointment or contempt concerning your behavior... another pointless observation -- unless to reconfirm selective-ignorance on the basic lesson that it is better to be thought a fool; than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.