Fan Art My Wife's a Star: Fan Art

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
not sure, but you can do that with either GP or NGV8 - just that no one usually takes the time to play with the minora offsets and eversion....
Thanks for the info . I have already using gp but genitalia was not look 2 good and there not much option regards about bushes(private part hair) . Also when I using genesis 8.1 model I can't apply gp on this . It doesn't accept it. Is NGV8 also work for g8.1 ?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is NGV8 also work for g8.1 ?
Yes, there's an update (search for it on zonegfx/render-state if you want), but it's extremely painful to get working as there's like 8 different versions of the update, and a lot of 8.1 models make use of more torso shader properties that ngv8 never seems to copy over correctly...

If someone else can chime in, perhaps they have a working ngv8.1 setup, but for me it's been a headache for my 8.1 characters.

For G8 hands down NGV8 with the NGV8 pubes the best for hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakeOnLand

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Linda
That's enough sunscreen, guys! I'd love to go back to the beach.

View attachment 3428679
The beautiful glow on her blushing face,her eyes that are in the most heavenly ecstasy,
while she continues to pull violently on the two most powerful,hardest spitting fountains,
until she gets the most wonderful,flowing work of art all over her.
Really,lockhear ,a masterful work of art that makes me smile with joy,so gorgeous !! :love::love: