Ren'Py - My World Isekai [v0.0.58] [Silac]

1. 5.00 star(s)

pedritoburrito

Man, I really dont know how to say this to you but i know you will get far far. I pray for your success and the tenacity to keep working on this game despite any obstacles you encounter. I know you will do amazing
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sowonika

Looks promising. I had a blast while playing and cant wait for more! I will 100% follow this game and see what it becomes. It has really good diologue and really good art style and animations are really smooth. This game just needs some time and i hope everyone will give it a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Great work! Although there is not much content yet, the game is so good so far. Well, some aspects are a little bit tedious including the story and the combat system with numerous of bugs but it is indisputable that the game is so potential! The style/art style (whatever u call) of this game is one-of-a-kind!

I just hope that with new updates, bugs and errors will be fixed and more contents will be added. :>

(there is no actual sex scene yet, just Anna showing her boobs and the main character telling her to show her pussy but instead of showing her pussy, she would do something completely unalike, idk how to describe it :// English isn't my native language, I'm sorry)