Xfqker

Feb 2, 2019
I've looked up quickly and it is some kind of a game converter into web app right? If so, It should be because the game has become very heavy in term of file quantity. I've tried to upload a web version of the game on itch.io but it would not launch because of that reason :x
no i dont think it does that, it is just an emulator for playing renpy, rpg and other games on phone, your game actually worked in joiplay before and there are other games that are like 5gb and above that works on joiplay so it probably cannot handle the other mechanics you added in the game

edit: im guessing its those random walkin npcs in the background

Reactions: Silac

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
no i dont think it does that, it is just an emulator for playing renpy, rpg and other games on phone, your game actually worked in joiplay before and there are other games that are like 5gb and above that works on joiplay so it probably cannot handle the other mechanics you added in the game

edit: im guessing its those random walkin npcs in the background
Alright. I'm changing the way I'm displaying the random NPCs. Hopefully, it'll work in the next update.

Also, I'm cooking something pretty cool for the World update MUAAHAHA

Mar 23, 2022
So heads up, don't give the thugs money in the park. Or at least not while the other lady is there. Something about revertable lists not having an attribute social circle or something. I'd have to pull up the error to find out what exactly. Also is the player meant to be able to work sundays indefinitely? Because time doesn't pass but your still paid.

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
So heads up, don't give the thugs money in the park. Or at least not while the other lady is there. Something about revertable lists not having an attribute social circle or something. I'd have to pull up the error to find out what exactly. Also is the player meant to be able to work sundays indefinitely? Because time doesn't pass but your still paid.
Yeah, all these bugs have been reported to my discord and got fixed for the next update.
Thanks anyway for pointing these out :)

Reactions: PunpunRen
Mar 23, 2022
Yeah, all these bugs have been reported to my discord and got fixed for the next update.
Thanks anyway for pointing these out :)
Honestly I was mostly posting that too bookmark this thread. It was also to show that I wish for the best for this game, as I have nothing to offer to help.

Unrelated to my previous post, would it be possible to some how block the game from opening youtube in the future? With out me messing around with it personally, like fire walling it for example. That's not to say it's bad or anything, I just dislike when games open tabs in my browser. It forces me to tab out and close the newly opened tab. It's worse in my case because it actually plays a second song over the song I'm listening to in a different tab. It made me ignore all messages from them after I think the second yourtube message. This bites me in the butt when I have to talk to them for whatever reason. For example talking about the exercise girl in the park. As I didn't open their messages because I assumed it'd be another video. I think it took me two months to open their chat.

One final question, why is a month 21 days and not 28 in game?

• Red Heart

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Honestly I was mostly posting that too bookmark this thread. It was also to show that I wish for the best for this game, as I have nothing to offer to help.

Unrelated to my previous post, would it be possible to some how block the game from opening youtube in the future? With out me messing around with it personally, like fire walling it for example. That's not to say it's bad or anything, I just dislike when games open tabs in my browser. It forces me to tab out and close the newly opened tab. It's worse in my case because it actually plays a second song over the song I'm listening to in a different tab. It made me ignore all messages from them after I think the second yourtube message. This bites me in the butt when I have to talk to them for whatever reason. For example talking about the exercise girl in the park. As I didn't open their messages because I assumed it'd be another video. I think it took me two months to open their chat.

One final question, why is a month 21 days and not 28 in game?
You're not obliged to click on the links, as they're completely unrelated to any kind of story or quest progression. But I can add an option so the links are not clickable.

Also, thanks for the support!

Last edited:

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Any chance of futa protag and not just becoming female?

EDIT: So I don't sound ungrateful for the frankly great art, I really like the concept you have going here. A sprawling city with lots of generated people to interact with, friends to make, goons to hire, and more. Good basis for a game. PLEASE don't overwork yourself, burn out, and abandon this. Your art fucking rules, Silac. It's really good. Great aesthetic, nice, appealing features on everybody, really solid work all around.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
As for my part, I don't plan on adding futa.

Thank you so much for the kind words though! That's a very personal project and I only work on it when I want to. When I don't work on it, I try to get better at art and animation to deliver the best quality possible haha.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Understandable. It's not a text based or sprite based game so doing that extra bit is more complex. Not like the avatar can't already be pretty feminine regardless so I don't mind too much. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Anna content when?
It depends on how fast I'll work but I'm planning on releasing a new build around September 7th. But I don't think there will be more content about Anna for this update.
If you want more story/character content, wait for the 0.1. There will be plenty of it ;o

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
If u need a second developer, write me :) maybe ill can help.
I could totally use some hands there for mini-games haha. Let's wait for the next update and I'll give you some details if you're still up for it

Reactions: Necro_

beepsupeepsu

Sep 27, 2021
Hope development's coming along well on the next update. Honestly one of the most promising games on here and I'm really looking forward to whatever's next.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes