Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 04/25/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Bablu (NTR)
Sounds nice and I can assure you that ordering it by the score can be quite easy and it also helps give a clearer perspective on your rankings to people seeing this thread but also to yourself really.

Yes I would remove the current numbering as it is quite confusing and you could start tackling the list in sections (since there are a lot of games and to avoid the task becoming tedious). For instance you could start moving the scores of 10, 9 and 8 to the top of the list in one day, then the next day you order the 7, 6 and 5, etc.

Once you have it neatly ordered, its very simple to just tuck in a new game that you've played between games of the same score!

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
That's a lot of games and i'm surpirsed to see few vanilla gems, do u have suggestions for good netori games? Netorare is not my cup of tea.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
That's a lot of games and i'm surpirsed to see few vanilla gems, do u have suggestions for good netori games? Netorare is not my cup of tea.
Yup. very few vanilla games. As i said most of these are corruption and NTR related. And as far as Netori goes we generally do not see many games in this genre, maybe because of Netorare.
I have recently replied with netori games i played in a thread. This is the link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/need-help-finding-male-protagonist-netori-games.52718/#post-3512357

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Yup. very few vanilla games. As i said most of these are corruption and NTR related. And as far as Netori goes we generally do not see many games in this genre, maybe because of Netorare.
I have recently replied with netori games i played in a thread. This is the link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/need-help-finding-male-protagonist-netori-games.52718/#post-3512357
Thanks for the reply, as you said finding a netori game here is pretty hard, the fact that the netori tag doesen't exist makes it even harder.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I looked over some of the netori games that you've posted on that other thread and found some that look quite nice! so thanks!

And to ask something related to that: do you have off the top of your head any recommendations for NRT/netori where the guy gets cucked by a female or a futa? So basically lesbian ntr (is there a specific name for it? lol) I don't know if you're into those and if not its ok, but its quite rare to see those types.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Bablu (NTR)
Sounds nice and I can assure you that ordering it by the score can be quite easy and it also helps give a clearer perspective on your rankings to people seeing this thread but also to yourself really.

Yes I would remove the current numbering as it is quite confusing and you could start tackling the list in sections (since there are a lot of games and to avoid the task becoming tedious). For instance you could start moving the scores of 10, 9 and 8 to the top of the list in one day, then the next day you order the 7, 6 and 5, etc.

Once you have it neatly ordered, its very simple to just tuck in a new game that you've played between games of the same score!
Already done. Check the list now. Is it good enough? Any other suggestion?

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I looked over some of the netori games that you've posted on that other thread and found some that look quite nice! so thanks!

And to ask something related to that: do you have off the top of your head any recommendations for NRT/netori where the guy gets cucked by a female or a futa? So basically lesbian ntr (is there a specific name for it? lol) I don't know if you're into those and if not its ok, but its quite rare to see those types.
Yup. Very very rare. And i haven't played many futa or lesbian ntr games. Futa is another thing but i don't consider lesbian ntr as an ntr. Lesbian is just hot for me. Never gotten any kind of NTR vibe from those.
Jessica O Neil's Hard News has a very good Lesbian route but not good enough for me to consider it NTR. I have come across many japanese games where a lesbian gets cucked by a boy but that's a totally different scenario.

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Nope, nothing more to add. The list looks much improved now, very clean and readable so nice work. I'm already taking a dig at some of those games.

I actually was going to comment that I don't remember any ntr at all in imperial gatekeeper (maybe the village girl scene could be described as netori since the nekomimi guy likes her), but then i realized that in the thread title you mention that the list is ntr heavy, not necessarily exclusive so that's fine.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Nope, nothing more to add. The list looks much improved now, very clean and readable so nice work. I'm already taking a dig at some of those games.

I actually was going to comment that I don't remember any ntr at all in imperial gatekeeper (maybe the village girl scene could be described as netori since the nekomimi guy likes her), but then i realized that in the thread title you mention that the list is ntr heavy, not necessarily exclusive so that's fine.
Yeah. Not all games are NTR. I specifically mentioned NTR after the games who had NTR in them.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes