Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 06/09/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

surskit

May 6, 2017
I know there was a link in a thread of another NTR game, I think it was Solgante, that brought me to a demo of another NTR game.

You play as male MC, and your wife/gf is a high level adventurer. She signs a contract with the innkeeper so you can both stay there, and while you're away she has to endure the innkeepers molestations. There's a remote viewing crystal involved too. Anyone know what this game is called?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
There's so much anime NTR, but it does nothing for me at all.
I don't see the attraction. Maybe because I was never into those style of comic books.

Whereas games like Long Story Short, Another Man's Woman, The Adventurous Couple, Tyrant,Watching my Wife etc
are all nut busters for me! That's a very short list btw. There's many others which are pure chef's kiss!

FuckMyMomNSis

Dec 6, 2023
I don't see the attraction. Maybe because I was never into those style of comic books.

Whereas games like Long Story Short, Another Man's Woman, The Adventurous Couple, Tyrant,Watching my Wife etc
are all nut busters for me! That's a very short list btw. There's many others which are pure chef's kiss!
Tis this opposite for me. But to each their own ig. Current 3d sprites/characters are in the looks wise.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020

I can understand the appeal, for me is more into the characters and storylines, visuals are part of it too.

I had a blast with Pandoras Box cuz the fem mc model is gorgeous and the kinks click with me: corruption, exhibitionism, horny wife, etc. Oof, Love & Sex, in the 2D spectrum, got my heart too with the NTR characters and sharing scenes.

But im more and more into the NTR games then the manga/anime ones. For me, being part of the thing by playing it its the best part

Reactions: BlenderGuy

niludo

Jun 12, 2018
I'm probably missing something, if anyone could help, I appreciate it... this game envolves NTR. The husband and wife receive a teenage boy for some time and the kid start to seduce the wife while the husband secretly enjoys. The game have the design and art similar to Restore Her Career and Tommy wants to get married

pleaseletme

Sep 6, 2020

Mind sharing more?

Reactions: niludo

niludo

Jun 12, 2018

niludo

Jun 12, 2018
If I recall correctly, it's a game where your choices matter (almost a ren'py but u have more options of moving around the house). The game design is somethin like this game VN - Ren'Py - True Husband (Base Edition) [v0.7] [Snowstorm] | F95zone
I don't remember the main plot besides that u play as the husband who has to accomodate a teenage boy who constantly try to seduce your house wife
SOMEONE FOUNDED!
IT'S VN - Ren'Py - Devoted Wife [v0.32] [LoveStory] | F95zone

Reactions: pleaseletme

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
"Helping Out the Neighbor" is - i believe - a fairly faithful game version of a Literotica story by the same title,

I also believe {not having checked, you understand} that on Literotica the story goes on some way further.

Reactions: Will619
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes