3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn, while I like the renders and the story — and I know at least some folks will disagree — it feels super-rushed. I don't mind things getting sexual at all, even early on, but there seems to be almost no build-up to it. This is only v0.03, so unless this will be completed by v0.10 or something, it seems like there's a huge amount of game left to go with little-to-no escalation remaining really. I mean, I guess it could "escalate" to fetishes or w/e, but still. Overall, I have been enjoying it, though.

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
I enjoy very much Milfy day but I have one complain which I hope you (the Dev) will fix in this game. While I enjoyed the anal scene with Fiona (and that is one of the reasons I play these games, anal with Mom) the scene itself was not what I expected. Not one take from below to show the actual penetration always from behind and sideways you couldn't tell definately if it was anal at all. The face to face was a little better. So without wanting to tell you how to continue your game I am sure that a lot of guys here would like to see the actual penetration from below maybe and the slower it happens the better. Thanks for the great games you have given us. keep up the good work.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes