• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Mystic Knight Maya [v0.6.7] [MegaBlueBall]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pidge

Suprised by so much animations and enemys for 0.2 version of game!
    Have some ideas for game
    1. Cheat/Debug menu is very usfeful now on this version, because without it game is hardcore enough. Maybe it can go through next versions
    2. Maybe enemy wolf in a chest (mystic or something) can have second special animation, instead of dying. It looks like she can go out from chest
    3. Probably game may need RPG system, like it was in "LABS Underground"
    4. If it possible some simple customization for hero like it was in "Captivity"
    5. More enemys like humans, orcs, wolfs (dogs), witches, ghost maybe idk
    The mechanic is really good now, it feels like finished project. Music on levels feels good. Wanna say thanks to author for this game, because games like this become very rare now. Just keep going man, you doing great!
    p.s why people keep playing visual novels with static pictures, when we have game like this?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2077289

Game is very well done and has a lot of potential.
    Even though it is in the early stages of development, I had a lot of fun with the gameplay and the art is really coll as well.
    The core mechanics are in place and there's room for improvement regarding the movement, but that won't stop it from being really nice overall.
    I hope the dev keeps up the great work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nightwise140

I love how this has a little bit of everything.
    My main kink is macrophilia (namely UB) and so the Fairy's are my favorite enemy, but I love that there's some CV and vanilla enemies thrown in as well!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sissyslut444

A solid overall platformer. The controls and combat are pretty good, and while some of the platforming sections can be pretty tricky, I never got frustrated with it. It also has a good ratio of enemies to gameplay, it’s not a 60-minute game with only two enemies to find. I will say if you aren’t a huge fan of vore, you might find some sections to be a bit lacking, but I’m not basing my rating off of me not being crazy for one of its core fetishes. And for the scenes that weren’t vore, I though the animation was really good.

My main complaint was going to be a lack of teleporting option, because I had to walk all the way back through the game to get to the two areas that require you to unlock new abilities to reach, but then when I got all the way back to the start and explored the area the dash ability unlocks, I got the teleport ability as a reward. I think the teleport ability should be a default feature, or at the very least from a boss you can’t avoid fighting, because I imagine other people have encountered the same issue as I have.