Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No doubt that even if Maim do not update it, others will do it eventually. But sad thing is I'll still miss lain. She literally started the modding culture popular here on F95.
You're kidding right? Most of the time once a mod gets abandoned it stays that way. Maybe a new one will be made but it will only be a gallery unlocker or something.

This is why we can't have nice things anymore.

ipaqi

May 5, 2017
Main still works on stuff on her subscribestar, including mods like this. She updated her Dreams of Desire mod in October, like, a day after the game's update came out.

Y'all tripping, and the game barely been updated a day.

Anyway, some of her subscribers have already posted on her thing about this game's update asking for a new version of the mod.

Chill.

Reactions: jxd

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Main still works on stuff on her subscribestar, including mods like this. She updated her Dreams of Desire mod in October, like, a day after the game's update came out.

Anyway, some of her subscribers have already posted on her thing about this game's update asking for a new version of the mod.

Chill.
dude thats when Lain when missing since then she hasnt updated anything

Reactions: mofonistik

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
You're kidding right? Most of the time once a mod gets abandoned it stays that way. Maybe a new one will be made but it will only be a gallery unlocker or something.

Yeah even if someone else were to make a new mod for this game (which is indeed unlikely) it's highly doubtable it would be anywhere near the standard of quality Maim has spoiled us with up till this point. Main pretty much always goes above and beyond in packing her mods with features and polishing the UI up into something pleasant.

It really pisses me off that shitty idiots subject one of this site's MVP modders to so much harassment. Assholes always have to go around ruining good things. Once again I can only hope that Maim is doing alright. If this mod gets abandoned honestly I might just drop the game (at least until a final release....)

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Hopefully Lain finds her way back to us again. I honestly cannot understand why people give her so much trouble, especially given that her mods are the highest-quality ones available here. I've used Lain's mods for about 3 years now, on every game I have that has one, and not once has any of her mods (correctly version-matched, of course) ever broken a game for me. Whatever has happened this time, I hope it resolves itself so Lain can again return to creating the mods she does better than anyone else. I won't drop the game because of the missing mod, but I'll definitely keep watching to see if/when she returns and updates it.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
That's just it though - if it was just that she'd disappeared from F95 that'd be one thing, but she's also ghosted her subscribers. Several of the games she mods have had updates in the month and change since DoD, and she hasn't updated them nor even posted a status update apologizing for the delay and assuring that they'd be done eventually. As I said on another thread, if she'd just do that much, just let us know she's alive and will get back to modding once whatever's delaying her is resolved, it would earn her at least one new subscriber.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's just it though - if it was just that she'd disappeared from F95 that'd be one thing, but she's also ghosted her subscribers. Several of the games she mods have had updates in the month and change since DoD, and she hasn't updated them nor even posted a status update apologizing for the delay and assuring that they'd be done eventually.
Thing is she did that before and people got mad at her for doing that.
Now suddenly all the simps crawl out of their holes and tell us how terrible everyone is to her even though she ghosted not only her F95 fans but also the people on Subscribestar.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
It's what I've been doing because I already spent too much this month,
The game already gives hints on what to do,
Only thing it doesn't tell is point restrictions,
ie: if Velle isn't high enough when Esther passes out in the garden you can't call on Velle to help,
Or special scenes wont play on sunday events if you don't have enough points for the included girls.
The mod points that out by saying get this many points with this person before doing this thing.
Before i even found Lain i used the normal PDF Walkthrough, which also lists points requirements for scenes and alternatives.
Ofc it's MUCH easier just having a nice overlay in the game showing the same , + all the extras Lain tend to add.

Reactions: Leo3812

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ofc it's MUCH easier just having a nice overlay in the game showing the same , + all the extras Lain tend to add.
Exactly my point, thus the sad face at the end of my comment, Lain does very nice mod and often add extra that make a game more fun to play, like Mythic Manor and so much more.

Brevity Chaos

Jan 28, 2019

I have updated the Lain mod to v0.18
I think u got ur answer. Btw popular game like mythic manor will always have their fair share of modders. Try to stay positive dude.

Reactions: Agohs87

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017

Chill.
she's inactive for at least a couple of weeks now
lewdlabs even delayed midnight paradise update because of it

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Android port of v18.1 with Maim Lain mod (mod updated by Mid4s )
Usual gestures, text size, transparency, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
File is just < 2gb so make sure you have the space.
You can safely uninstall once you've played and not loose your saves.
Updated my Android port to 18.1

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Maim lain,i'm not your subscriber,not even on your patreons but i always enjoy your mods,i hope you doing well out there,i wish you luck in the future

Reactions: Griffin123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote