Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
It's because I get tons of hate comments/messages from people on this site if I don't upload my mods here tbh.

On my Patreon I had downloads on all my mods free and public, but after people from F95 got my Patreon banned I stopped putting my mods free on SubscribeStar in hopes of making a bit of extra money since I've had negative income for 3/4ths of the past year since my Patreon got banned, and still sadly don't make close to what I used to on Patreon.

I'd be a lot more financially stable if I stopped always uploading my mods free myself here, but mentally I just can't take the hate I'd get from here for doing that.
Out of curiosity, what was the reason they used to get you banned on Patreon? If you're just making mods surely it would be quite difficult to break TOS. Sorry to hear you got banned all the same, head up pal.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It's because I get tons of hate comments/messages from people on this site if I don't upload my mods here tbh.

On my Patreon I had downloads on all my mods free and public, but after people from F95 got my Patreon banned I stopped putting my mods free on SubscribeStar in hopes of making a bit of extra money since I've had negative income for 3/4ths of the past year since my Patreon got banned, and still sadly don't make close to what I used to on Patreon.

I'd be a lot more financially stable if I stopped always uploading my mods free myself here, but mentally I just can't take the hate I'd get from here for doing that.
That's harsh and unfair that you have gone through all that. Hopefully things will get better later on.

Reactions: Netgear and kwazi

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
One question, if I use this mod in version 18, does it break something? I stayed on version 16 and I love the mods Maim Lain does

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
One question, if I use this mod in version 18, does it break something? I stayed on version 16 and I love the mods Maim Lain does
Yeah probably won't work. I also wouldn't expect this one to be updated in near future. Even tho I love the mod I think I go without it this time because it's a Fanora update and I can't wait much to play it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jxd

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
On my Patreon I had downloads on all my mods free and public, but after people from F95 got my Patreon banned
the fuck ??????

You work your ass off to do YOUR mods on YOUR OWN time, you post them free and public and some shithead complainded to Patreon to get you banned ????

I have a lot of word i would like to us to say what i think about them, but i'm sure Sam would ban me after that, so i'll just say, that was wicked. :devilish:

I hope that you don't think we're all like that here, i for one appreciate a lot your work and i'm greatfull to you for the time you put on your mods for our pleasure.

P.S. Maannn, it's so sad to see people still acting like that in 2021 almost 2022.:cry:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
the fuck ??????

You work your ass off to do YOUR mods on YOUR OWN time, you post them free and public and some shithead complainded to Patreon to get you banned ????

I have a lot of word i would like to us to say what i think about them, but i'm sure Sam would ban me after that, so i'll just say, that was wicked. :devilish:

I hope that you don't think we're all like that here, i for one appreciate a lot your work and i'm greatfull to you for the time you put on your mods for our pleasure.

P.S. Maannn, it's so sad to see people still acting like that in 2021 almost 2022.:cry:
Is that really a surprise for you? There are tons of devs who got reported to patreon by f95 users because of reasons and if they had stuff that patreon doesn't allow..well you can guess what happened.

Nov 4, 2018

Society is infested with Twats,
They are everywhere,
And when you create content,
You're bound to get their attention.

Reactions: okokok and imzahai

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
the fuck ??????

I think you are wrong in your P.S.,every year it's become worse and more worse,i think even previous years still better than nowadays

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
the fuck ??????

Sadly, Maim has been missing since the end of October so don't expect this to be updated anytime soon if ever. Last time they vanished (due to what happened above) they were gone for months, its not the first time. We'll have to wait and see.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Sadly, Maim has been missing since the end of October so don't expect this to be updated anytime soon if ever. Last time they vanished (due to what happened above) they were gone for months, its not the first time. We'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for the info, i'll play the game without the mod i guess.:(

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I think you are wrong in your P.S.,every year it's become worse and more worse,i think even previous years still better than nowadays
What i meant is that as humanity advence in time, we are suppose to evolve to better being, less prone to be guided by our primitive instinct and we are at the year 2021, almost 2022 A.D. not 2022 B.C., anyway, i won't change the world here and tonight, but it still pisses me off to see that.

Reactions: Codex07

nixpsycho

Apr 22, 2020

It would be interesting to know who these people requesting bans are. I mean either they are just twats who think stuff they don't like shouldn't exist or it could also the religious anti free speech groups that are successfully pressuring payment platforms to stop any adult content. Either way, as long as laws aren't being broken corporations should stop pretending to be moral when they happily accept payments for anything related to violence.

Reactions: Codex07

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
It would be interesting to know who these people requesting bans are. I mean either they are just twats who think stuff they don't like shouldn't exist or it could also the religious anti free speech groups that are successfully pressuring payment platforms to stop any adult content. Either way, as long as laws aren't being broken corporations should stop pretending to be moral when they happily accept payments for anything related to violence.
This also shows the problem with having one service provider rule above others. until SS came around, Patreon was the sole option. And Patreon started cracking down because PayPal, who is again if no the sole provider, then atleast biggest by a large margin. And PayPal began cracking down because MasterCard and other card companies began pressuring.

It all boils down to lack of viable options. I seriously wish SS started to really get off the ground.

Reactions: 246

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i probably shouldn't point out that Maim Lain hasn't been on f95 in more than a month...
but if someone who has a subscribestar account or subs to Maim could maybe let them know that we their fans are thinking of them... that'd be great

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Could also be retribution for not having stuff done as quickly as they wanted, like what happened to the Milfy City guy. Which... I guess if you're doing that, you've just given up on ever getting what you wanted, because going that route sure isn't gonna make it happen any faster.

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
I hope that Maim will return one day or at least continue to work on the mods, if he/she doesn't want to engange on f95 for obvious and understandable reasons. But it never fails to amaze me how people think they are entilted to get something like this mod for free and then go out of their way to harm the modder/their income if it takes too long. Like Bro, nothing is ever free, if you don't pay with money, you pay with waiting time. But I think this discussion has been a topic in all threads about Maim's mods. I've never encountered a mod that wasn't great and quality wise those are by far the best in my opinion, even though I appreciate everyone putting time into making games better for us. So I guess, we can't have nice things.

Slightly off topic, but it just came to my mind, why do developers not get modders involved? I've seen quite a few "selling" walkthroughs or cheats as a subsriber perk. Why not get a good modder involved, which should increase sales of the higher tiers and give him a small share of your patreon/ss income based on sales? Or alternatively let the modder monetize it himself, but give him "early access" so the mods are ready on release day of the game update.

Reactions: jxd and Dragon1982

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
why do developers not get modders involved
They do, Perfect example, Maim was the coder for Lewdlab's game Midnight Paradise, downside is the game is delayed since Maim hasn't been seen. Another example was Ecchi Sensi , the main coder was sick and the game ended up being "delayed" twice once for a period 6-8 months (one could argue a year and a half). So modders do get involved but can be disastrous if something happens to them. Way offtopic at this point.

Reactions: 246 and JakeFrost
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote