Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Was this a really long update on the game that needs a lot of work to update the mod? I don't understand modding, would modders do everything from the scratch every update? I've been waiting for weeks to play with mod since it's an amazing mod like all the Lain's mods but I might as well as bite the bullet and play the last game update without the mod at this point

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Was this a really long update on the game that needs a lot of work to update the mod? I don't understand modding, would modders do everything from the scratch every update? I've been waiting for weeks to play with mod since it's an amazing mod like all the Lain's mods but I might as well as bite the bullet and play the last game update without the mod at this point
I had update since its 1st release date have not played waiting for mod to update same boat I check almost every 3 days

Reactions: Hammer120

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
mod is soo good that i still havent played new update
Yep. Same here. I was hoping last weekend since they said they would try to get out by tonight (which was Friday). I guess they ran into some hiccups or something. All good. I have patience.

Reactions: Hammer120

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Same, I literally have the game sitting on my HD waiting for the mod.
Ditto. But when it comes to this whole site I have plenty of patience, plus
Yep. Same here. I was hoping last weekend since they said they would try to get out by tonight (which was Friday). I guess they ran into some hiccups or something. All good. I have patience.
What this guy said about possible unexpected roadblocks so it's all good.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I couldn't wait anymore to see my sweet Nefari again so I started playing the new content without the mod. Haven't finished yet but it seems to work just fine, not sure why other games crash in this same situation.
I'm using a different save slot so that I can load the old one for a replay some other time with the mod.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I hope Lain is doing fine but I don't understand this. Lain said that trying to finish the update tonight (which means it's close to be finished) but that was like a week ago. Then radio silence. Yeah the mod is absolutely amazing but the update released like 3 weeks ago and still no update on the mod. This is one of the most popular games in this site so I hope somebody else maybe willing to work on this at this point. Tho I think Lain is the best modder so I don't know any other modders can make a mod at this quality. It's way more advance than your usual 'green text' mods. Anyways I just give up and I will play it without the mod. Good luck people who still wait for this

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I admit, it's difficult for me to gauge when I'm being impatient and when my grievance is justified. I have to play this whole game over from the start because save data is no longer on my computer. I'd rather do it with an up-to-date mod before I start.

Reactions: Soulpuppet

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
i was about to re-download the game then my downloader said its already downloaded and went back here and the reason was the mod isn't up to date yet :D cant really play without this mod, i hope Lain is ok :)

Reactions: Punto

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Has it really been that much time that passed? Please let us know you are alright Lain even if the mod isn't ready yet. As I said before you're well being is important to us.

FDSRTB

Aug 19, 2017
@Aroxan
Thanks for the feedback! I did want to leave the original hints in the game but I couldn't really think of a way to access the old hint menu. Then I sort of just forgot about it since there's no reason to ever use the old hints in the full version. When the next game update releases though and I update the mod I'll add a small button to the mod menu for the demo version that will show the old hints. I would add it sooner but I still have too much work I need to do for the Summertime Saga Walkthrough Mod, so that mod will be taking up all my time for at least a couple weeks since SS has so much content.
Hey Man this question is kinda out of context but, whos the girl in your cover

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
From what I understood - for you guys who will play from the start, you can download this version of the mod and play. When you get to 0.17 content, save and wait (hopefully it will be out already) for the mod update!

Reactions: Punto

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Damn I wonder what happened. I mean something had to have happened. Maim said they were hoping to be done on the 18th and here we are a week later

Reactions: mofonistik
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote