Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'll stop by next week to see what's new.
Thanks for the mod of the previous versions.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Lain last seen on June 4, hmm..

Either she had a break or she had given up modding again, I don't know.

At least she could tell us what the situation is, it would be nice.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Lain last seen on June 4, hmm..

Either she had a break or she had given up modding again, I don't know.

At least she could tell us what the situation is, it would be nice.
or, like has been stated before, she is waiting for the public release of this update, like she usually does, to update the mod

Reactions: waxxiful and Haast

Devka

May 8, 2017
or, like has been stated before, she is waiting for the public release of this update, like she usually does, to update the mod
Can't really go with that one at this point. You do remember that Lain still hasn't released the updated mod for Photo Hunt. That mod has been listed as "Updating" on Lain's SS since the 5th(PH update dropped on the 4th) so "Updating" for 12 days now. And Photo Hunt's new update has been public for a while now. And Mythic Manors mod isn't listed as "Updating" on Lain's SS as of yet.

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
Can't really go with that one at this point. You do remember that Lain still hasn't released the updated mod for Photo Hunt. That mod has been listed as "Updating" on Lain's SS since the 5th(PH update dropped on the 4th) so "Updating" for 12 days now. And Photo Hunt's new update has been public for a while now. And Mythic Manors mod isn't listed as "Updating" on Lain's SS as of yet.
Give Lain some time and the benefit of the doubt mate. It's not her obligation to push an update every time your favorite game gets an update lol. She's doing amazing work so I doubt that'll change anytime soon. Just have some patience.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Give Lain some time and the benefit of the doubt mate. It's not her obligation to push an update every time your favorite game gets an update lol. She's doing amazing work so I doubt that'll change anytime soon. Just have some patience.
It's not about updating now, many (including me) are worried about her, especially considering that, as someone already mentioned, lain in the discord reported that on June 8 she had almost finished updating the mod and "i'll finish the last part after i wake up ".

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
It's not about updating now, many (including me) are worried about her, especially considering that, as someone already mentioned, lain in the discord reported that on June 8 she had almost finished updating the mod and "i'll finish the last part after i wake up ".
Ah I see. Maybe Devka should have phrased it that way then? Could be any number of things. Life gets priority sometimes, as I'm sure anyone can agree. If you're truly worried maybe ask the mods in DM if they know anything, or DM her. Otherwise, let her live her life :)

I see a post from May 28th-29th letting everyone know she updated a Waifu Academy mod. Just seems that she has sporadic intermissions with her work. At this point, worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair mate. It's something to do but gets you nowhere.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for the wait. I'm working on it and trying really hard to finish it tonight.

View attachment 1253152
It must not be easy for you to keep up with everything you work on with your mods while dealing with the real world all at once. Not to sound corny or stupid, but I'll pray for you to keep having good health and, as everyone else says, thank you for spending some of your time making these mods to make some of these games we like much more enjoyable. Just don't push yourself too hard.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote