Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bluedreamboy

Jun 7, 2021
if you're starting the game from the beginning, you can use the mod up untill the last update, money cheat works as well too. once you get to end of last update just delete the game and extract an fresh install and play from there. there is more than likely going to be bugs though, haven't finished the last update.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I don't want to feel like rushing you.
Just hope in the port this time you can compress it like Waifu Academy.
How far could it be compressed though without it becoming a bad port? That's the question especially since it would be on Android.

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
How far could it be compressed though without it becoming a bad port? That's the question especially since it would be on Android.
as long as it's not more than 1.3gb/1.4gb it should suffice. maybe.
Because I can't install more than that. :unsure:

And also not all games fit in joiplay on my phone, I don't know why.:ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can understand mod makers taking time for their life, i can understand they are bussy or other things because they are only human, they cant do everyting with no time. But i cant understand mod makers who dont make announcments about their work! I was waiting for whole week without asking here because i was thinking 1 week is enough but looks like she is bussy with someting. Its ok, she can be but she could just write here ''Hey guys, i have things to take care, i wont have time for making update until XX day. See ya!'' or someting like that. This waiting with zero information is so annoying...

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnaud and jxd
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote