5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Uploaded Android versions of the v0.9 mod

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
I really hope that the author of the mod will update it to the latest version 10.1.
I use the mods of this author for a very long time, and all of them are beautiful. Thank you for your hard work!

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks so much for this mod. Just one thing i wish it had is the ability to roll back when i'm looking at the girls events instead of having to click back. Just a small thing but not needed. Again, thanks for this mod :) and taking the time to make it.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
still hope so too , best mod for all games :) Would be a Dream to have such a mod for all Games :( Thumbs up fur such a great work :)

Reactions: gaypimmel

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
maybe it's HER mod :)
:p

It is a problem I have often in English. In German we change the words, so they are feminin. I forget this sometimes if there is not a name I can be sure about if it is a male or female, I use male. Got me once or twice into small trouble. :)

Last edited:

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
:p

It is a problem I have often in English. In German we change the words, so they are feminin. I forget this sometimes if there is not a name I can be sure about if it is a male or female, I use male. Got me once or twice into small trouble. :)

Soso

Tun wir das? ;)

Um ehrlich zu sein rätselt die Community noch was er oder sie wirklich ist.
Ich erinnere mich an einen Beitrag vor ein paar Tagen, wo er/sie sagte, das das Rätsel bald gelöst wird. :)

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Maim Lain

This must be in the afternoon (Ok, I mean getting the crytal), not in the morning. In the morning I couldn't enter.
1569949102071.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote