Fan Art Mythos: Book One - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I am SOOoooo torn right now. My first thought is "Always take the opportunity to make a crude joke" but then I look at the picture and think "Don't you dare say anything mean about her! I'll fight you!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I often worry that I made my main character too hot, because everyone would like to have her as a love interest!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I often worry that I made my main character too hot, because everyone would like to have her as a love interest!
Could be, but the thing about Kylie is that she appeals to both males and females who are attracted to women in the same fashion. Most male players are never drawn to the male protagonist unless they are gay or bi, in which case they probably aren't playing a hetero based game (broad generalization there). On the other side of the coin is basic narcissism - the idea that "I'm hot and amazing". When the MC turns out to be a hot, amazing character that you are drawn to sexually and emotionally - there is more connection. Had you made her less attractive the feeling might have been "pity date/sex" for all the romantic connections. I am working on developing characters and story for a game and as a hetero male, find it easy to make ugly male characters (good guys and bad guys), but even my "bad guy" females are mostly attractive (partly because I don't want to fall into the "ugly is evil" stereotype).

Having said all that;

You just have good taste in women and model hot girls well. :love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote