Fan Art Mythos: Book One - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
OutOfAshes, just downloaded this game as the theme intrigued me. I look forward to playing it as there appears to be a deep story (sadly lacking in many games on this site). As there were only 30 or so pages for the game I scrolled through (mainly looking for gameplay tips etc.) and discovered your artwork: I do not normally bother with fan art pages. but LorgarAurelian is definitely right, some of it is truly wallworthy!

Just some thoughts:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely getting a Tara Croft from Lomb Raider vibe here!

If only you put something in the picture to identify the location as being in France, you could have called this "The Burgers of Calais"!

Surely a X Files theme would fit the story better? Plus I will always think of G.I.B. as the standing for "Guy In Back" - U.S. military slang for the crew member located in the rear seat of tandem two seat combat aircraft (notably the F4 Phantom & F14 Tomcat). Still hot though (see below)!

Now I'm scaroused! There is something about a beautiful "badass" woman that will always get my dander up! (Think Selene (Kate Beckinsale) in the "Underworld" films or Alice (Milla Jovovich) in the "Resident Evil" franchise). This is a Masterpiece!

Keep creating, and I will definitely check in from time to time, even with your tease and never reveal style! (e.g. You never released a burgerless version of "The Burgers of Calais")

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
OutOfAshes, just downloaded this game as the theme intrigued me. I look forward to playing it as there appears to be a deep story (sadly lacking in many games on this site). As there were only 30 or so pages for the game I scrolled through (mainly looking for gameplay tips etc.) and discovered your artwork: I do not normally bother with fan art pages. but LorgarAurelian is definitely right, some of it is truly wallworthy!

Just some thoughts:-
Definitely getting a Tara Croft from Lomb Raider vibe here!

If only you put something in the picture to identify the location as being in France, you could have called this "The Burgers of Calais"!

Surely a X Files theme would fit the story better? Plus I will always think of G.I.B. as the standing for "Guy In Back" - U.S. military slang for the crew member located in the rear seat of tandem two seat combat aircraft (notably the F4 Phantom & F14 Tomcat). Still hot though (see below)!

Now I'm scaroused! There is something about a beautiful "badass" woman that will always get my dander up! (Think Selene (Kate Beckinsale) in the "Underworld" films or Alice (Milla Jovovich) in the "Resident Evil" franchise). This is a Masterpiece!

Keep creating, and I will definitely check in from time to time, even with your tease and never reveal style! (e.g. You never released a burgerless version of "The Burgers of Calais")
Thank you really Thank you
had to smile when in read your Thoughts for the Single Images

you should really check from time to time
maybe i do some revealing :sneaky:

Reactions: Nine of Swords

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you really Thank you
had to smile when in read your Thoughts for the Single Images

you should really check from time to time
maybe i do some revealing :sneaky:
Thank you for your reply! I'm glad I made you smile!

Although with the latter comment I wonder if you are just teasing again! (Although, sometimes, less is more!)

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Thank you for your reply! I'm glad I made you smile!

Although with the latter comment I wonder if you are just teasing again! (Although, sometimes, less is more!)
nothing to thanks :D i normally reply always

:love:

well you will find out when the time has come ;)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
i noted me this and i will definitely do it hehe

lucky for you then that i don‘t have a Nvidia Card then you would need a new house soon :ROFLMAO::love:
I live in a two story house so i still has quite a lot of space. But guests might wonder why there are pictures of hot ladies in my extra bedrooms :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I live in a two story house so i still has quite a lot of space. But guests might wonder why there are pictures of hot ladies in my extra bedrooms :LOL:
oh then you really have a lot Space
well that could be possible
but you can easy say I‘m a Man

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
So its Taras turn to go on a date with Kylie?
she don't strike me as the fancy dress kind of woman tho:LOL:
well she had to Dress up for the Tripple Date with Kylie and Mara :sneaky:
after this she wouldn wear a Dress

yeah right ? but i thought Tara in a Dress would be Lovely

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
well she had to Dress up for the Tripple Date with Kylie and Mara :sneaky:
after this she wouldn wear a Dress

yeah right ? but i thought Tara in a Dress would be Lovely
Triple date, i like the sound of that:whistle::love:
Tara in a dress is indeed very lovely, i would actually go so far as to say that its sexy and hot.

• Love
Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote