Mod Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1] [Nine of Swords] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
MOD UPDATED FINALLY!!!!!!!
Awesomeness, and first two chapters, may as well play Yakety Sax, because I sped through them really fast for whole new saves, since they supposedly changed so much in the coding. And got through them, no problems, now tonight's gaming session, I will start playing Chapter 3. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Great mod, I would just advice to update the preview pictures or inform that the mod doesn't look like that anymore, because I was confused when I saw that the mod didn't show any of those options but it highlighted some, then I saw the previous page and I understood what happened, so knowing that most people in this site don't know how to look other comments or look for answers in previous pages maybe some of them would get confused too and will ask about that million times. Again thanks for the mod and the work you took to remake it.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2161301
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes .​

Updated: 2022-11-10
Game/Creator: Mythos / Nine of Swords -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 3.0.0
Game Version: 3.0.0
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port by Darkassassin (need update to version 3.0.0)

View attachment 1038914 View attachment 1038915 View attachment 1038916
3.11.0 ?

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
yeah i saw that but im not going to update the mod again because the dev only added assistance to the investigation and in my mod i did that highlight in green the words to investigate so i think is useless to update the mod again if you already play the version 3.0.0. you are fine nothing new too see.
2022-11-18: Chapter 3.11
  • Investigation Mod Assistance added
AdanGC Mods just to make sure you're aware, the game has been updated to 3.11.
Which then raise the question : does the mod works despite the .11 added to the 3 ?

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So wont be updating this?
[edit] Nvm don't see much need for an update played with the mod.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
yeah i saw that but im not going to update the mod again because the dev only added assistance to the investigation and in my mod i did that highlight in green the words to investigate so i think is useless to update the mod again if you already play the version 3.0.0. you are fine nothing new too see.
2022-11-18: Chapter 3.11
  • Investigation Mod Assistance added
I saw earlier mod version incorporated using of gallery/scene mod/unlocker however when I extracted files for mod to game I don't see anyway for viewing of gallery

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can it at least run with the newest version of the game? I'm fine with not the newest portion has not wt mod but just want it to work with the latest version. If no then if anybody have 3.0 version of the game? There are people who just started the game and needs a mod...

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Can it at least run with the newest version of the game? I'm fine with not the newest portion has not wt mod but just want it to work with the latest version. If no then if anybody have 3.0 version of the game? There are people who just started the game and needs a mod...
Mythos Book One v3.0.0 (Game not the Mod)
Download
-

Last edited: