Mod Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1] [Nine of Swords] In Game Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
ABANDONED?
THE MOD IS NOT ABANDONED IF YOU READ IN PREVIOUS POST I EXPLAIN WHY I DONT UPDATE THE MOD..

"im not going to update the mod again because the dev only added assistance to the investigation and in my mod i did that highlight in green the words to investigate so i think is useless to update the mod again if you already play the version 3.0.0. you are fine nothing new too see.
2022-11-18: Chapter 3.11
  • Investigation Mod Assistance added"
SO NO NEW UPDATE UNTIL VERSION 4.

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
Cant any one read the other posts this MOD is no longer being updated as theres help in the game. so if you read 7 post up from this you will see his post about it

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Cant any one read the other posts this MOD is no longer being updated as theres help in the game. so if you read 7 post up from this you will see his post about it
he said no new update until version 4, the current game version is 4.0.1...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
seems you are the one that needs some reading lessons

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Oh i didn't see the game got updated... im going to work today in the mod when i get back from work be patient guys please
thanks my hero....u could take some mods from lord ashram that has serious health issue if u had the time