ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I was pleasantly surprised, strong overtones of the early Breeding Season before they changed the art and ruined it.

Not sure if it is available yet, but i can't get past the forest, just says "you can't enter yet" or something rather vague like that, primary monster is level 10... If you could clarify the requirement to get past the forest that would be great!

Also, unrelated but i had an idea while playing... A sex hookup chat app called "DickDock"... Struck me as humorous.
Unrelated, but credit to you for the inspiration, lol.
About the forest, I should have put the old message for clarity ("This zone is not implemented yet") and I love the pun haha

Reactions: daedilus

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
About the forest, I should have put the old message for clarity ("This zone is not implemented yet") and I love the pun haha
Reading through the comments I can't tell how much of this game is done. What has been implemented? I tried this a little while ago and all I figured out how to do was walk to town, no impregnation, sex, etc.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Reading through the comments I can't tell how much of this game is done. What has been implemented? I tried this a little while ago and all I figured out how to do was walk to town, no impregnation, sex, etc.
There's a breeding pen beside the house since the first version, with a couple of sex animation and the ability to impregnate every female monster

Reactions: Tentopo

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I'm confused as hell.. I am supposed to reach a so called Mimosa Village to find Khayin..

I have travelled in all the possible places I can go and nothing seems to reach a Mimosa Village. I travelled through the Petunia Forest and there's an area there where I can supposedly go but not yet.

Any tips on how to get to Mimosa Village?

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
So, I'm confused as hell.. I am supposed to reach a so called Mimosa Village to find Khayin..

I have travelled in all the possible places I can go and nothing seems to reach a Mimosa Village. I travelled through the Petunia Forest and there's an area there where I can supposedly go but not yet.

Any tips on how to get to Mimosa Village?
Near as I can tell you can't yet. Game's still fairly early development, so a LOT of story is still missing.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Heyo ToraTheSniper , wanted to try this game out but got it crashed while loading creating new game. Is this saving some debug info into any file that i could view?

Anyways this is how it looks like - in the spoiler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After crash game quits to desktop.

Edit: I can't find any file named "2020.2.2f1_068178b99f32" as it shows in the small window appearing...

Edit 2: Ok i have found that Unity is not saving it under that name. This is saved into folder: "C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Temp\AraAra\Naela's Journey\Crashes"

Edit 3: Attaching "Player.log"

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is your Windows username actually USER? :unsure:
It is not. Edited only that to have at least minimum privacy.

Edit: Btw i was searching for some answers over the great emptyness which is called internet. This seems to have couple answers. But i don't bellieve that one of them would actually make a difference here - and round to a square of the number of 2. (from 2048px to 1024px)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes