RPGM - Complete - [nagiyahonpo] Busty Gal on the Molestor Train

1. 2.00 star(s)

sinran987654321

At the moment where I made this review, there is no f95zone.to translation of any kind. So I decided to search it on the web and risk it on sxscomics, which took 3 hours and translated probably 80%.

The game, as far as I'm aware, is repetitive and grindy. The gameplay only involves the molestation part where you click on three areas (face, boobs and ass/vag).
    Face is useless.
    Boobs has three diferent stages(Clothed, Bra, Exposed tits).
    Ass/Vag has two diverging path in Stage 1(Grope Ass or Finger Vag).If player picked finger vag, it will move to Vag Stage 2, which provides 4 options(Finger Vag,Rotor, Egg Vibrator and Sex)

To progress the game, you must interact with boobs and pelvis(ass/vag) until a certain level, which unlocks minor unlocks (Sex, rotor and vibrator). Each interaction click(E.g. I click on boob once) will start a scene that lasts atleast 10-20 textboxes. They are no new changes to these scenes and it gets boring seeing the same scene visually and dialogue again and again and again that is not skippable and lasts for 10-20 textboxes long.

After unlocking the sex unlocks and viewing them, all the molestation scenes became grindy, repetitive and stale. There are no stage variation or new dialogue. I was hoping to reach a good ending but had got bored and gave up after 2 hours minimum.

There is also a cuckhold route where after you unlock certain interactions(Boob molestation, rotor molestation, sex etc), you can view them on smt tube(1st choice) at night, they will unlock the same image scenes with the exception of having a guy doing the same thing as you and a guy filming her. After rewatching the same thing you(MC) have already done on the girl, you feel cuckholded.

A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady [v1.06] [Dobuworks] is much better with more interactive molestation, more progressive unlocks, more ending, more content, unique dialogue based on different stages and other trigger events and more.

I Disciplined My Cheeky Little Sister is an OLDER and BETTER similar game made by the same creator. To combat the boring repetitiveness, each interaction on a particular area(boob,vag,anus) increase the sensitivity by 1% out of 100%. And when it reach a certain % (33% on boobs e.g.) it triggers minor events like boob jobs,sex, outdoor sex etc etc. It also doesn't take like 30 textboxes to complete one interaction click, it takes 0 textboxes as the sister will voice out the dialogue and you can clcik the area multiple times in quick succession without delay and increasing the % quickly.

Urge To Molest and Urge to molest If are molestation based games with tension/consequences for molesting without paying attention. They are very fun and re-playable.

The only reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 stars is because the gal is erotic at the beginning, before it gets boring later on. It also has nice "comic" transition for scenarios like: taking off the shirt to exposed bra

Improvements
    Honestly, my only suggestion is probably to add more unique dialogue (and unique changes for reaching certain levels) and changing (non-repetitive) events , even if these events used the same visual image. For example, Boob touch scene: Girl:"Don't Touch me!", "Hyah!", "Ugh! you again", "I will really call the police if you continue.", "Oooo.. (Aroused)", "Yes...", "I missed that touch" etc etc.

Another more labour intensive way is to shift to live 2d. In this game, it only used live 2d once where you meet the girl every morning before choosing to commit molestation or not. If they can make the scenes more "moving" and/or showing a smooth transition to scenes like being able to open the shirt and have interactive sex(move mouse to have sex). It might have a better player experience.