RPGM Complete [nagiyahonpo] Busty Gal on the Molestor Train

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fluffy101

Aug 29, 2021
Screenshot 2022-03-28 174239.png
Overview
A man with nothing to lose has no fear.
The protagonist is working a dead-end, stressful job, and has no prospects or interests in life.
Except one thing, his one and only joy in life...molesting girls on the train.
However, one morning, a busty gal catches him, and the gig is up.
Now, he has lost even his job, and he has nothing left.
All that remains...is to exact his molesting revenge upon her!​

Title: Busty Gal on the Molestor Train
Developer:
Developer website:
Language: English
DOWNLOAD

FAN TRANSLATION

Samples:
Screenshot 2022-03-28 174325.png Screenshot 2022-03-28 174458.png Screenshot 2022-03-28 174552.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ddtpro and Nary1

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Bust 97cm. I think that'd be closer to 120cm

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Y'all will be excited to note that I started on this game a few months ago and am nearly done with the translation already (about 85%). I originally translated for my own private use, but I'll be uploading once I'm done since there's an interest for this game.

I took a break on it to 1.) allow the devs time to make money before it's pirated, 2.) to work on another huge translation project (which I'll be releasing soon too, hehe), and 3.) to check my work, since it's a pretty technical, nonstandard RPG MZ game.

Killowave

Jan 17, 2022
Y'all will be excited to note that I started on this game a few months ago and am nearly done with the translation already (about 85%). I originally translated for my own private use, but I'll be uploading once I'm done since there's an interest for this game.

I took a break on it to 1.) allow the devs time to make money before it's pirated, 2.) to work on another huge translation project (which I'll be releasing soon too, hehe), and 3.) to check my work, since it's a pretty technical, nonstandard RPG MZ game.
Bless thank you

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018

you got a jap lang download for us?

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020

Where can we Check your work?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote