RPGM Complete [nagiyahonpo] Busty Gal on the Molestor Train

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Killowave

Jan 17, 2022
I got the rar file but I can't get pass this hopfuly someone can find a fix.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, since this was bumped, I might as well share my progress.

I'm actively working on this and am nearly done - have 3 more scenes to finish. I was gonna translate the rest of the graphics, but I think I might just leave them untranslated since it'll take some work to edit the original graphics. Will post when finished.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, final bump before I actually post the translation patch.

Game translation is essentially finished. I'll do some spot-checking, and there are 1-2 images to be edited (I've edited so many images and it's really not worth having to translate all of them into English). Otherwise, I'll sit on the translation until around Thanksgiving, so y'all will have something to look forward to other than spending Thanksgiving dinner with your families, haha.

Fluffy101

Aug 29, 2021

Game translation is essentially finished. I'll do some spot-checking, and there are 1-2 images to be edited (I've edited so many images and it's really not worth having to translate all of them into English). Otherwise, I'll sit on the translation until around Thanksgiving, so y'all will have something to look forward to other than spending Thanksgiving dinner with your families, haha.
We appreciate what u do, thank u! :KEK:

elmer556

Aug 27, 2017

thank you

URHTE

Jul 27, 2017

Thank you so much!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote