Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Sort of agree with you here double vaginal cumming is what makes Najar's work unique, it's his signature. But it looks like they're moving to new styles recently, abandoning the old one sadly.

I miss when they still make videos like Hinana cowgirl in sofa, Madoka blowjob POV, Fuyuko Doggystyle and some of the early works. But Alas, beggars can't be choosers.
Yeah, it's obvious that Najar's experimenting new things and are evident in their latest works.

Jul 8, 2021
Bring back Hinana, the true goddess.
We got 3 cowgirls and 1 blowjob with her, time to go further.
Make her do a footjob and then doggy :love: (even missionary would be fine, gonna have some nice jiggle physics).
And of course, no clothes. Seeing breasts and pussy at the same time is the best.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
If you guys don't like his new stuff that much, why don't you just tell him? I mean, since he's clearly experimenting, I think he'd appreciate to know that his fans aren't into it and would like some feedback.

I feel like people are always afraid to say anything negative or give any kind of actual criticism to an artist's art, even when there's something objectively wrong with it. Like, I see people praising some art, even when they literally didn't draw the character properly and forgot to draw a body part (ie. tail, wings, halo). Just tell them what you think or if they made a mistake. If they're any artist worth a damn, they'll appreciate it.

Reactions: Krsnnn and Mighty_P

Macboi

May 23, 2021
If you guys don't like his new stuff that much, why don't you just tell him? I mean, since he's clearly experimenting, I think he'd appreciate to know that his fans aren't into it and would like some feedback.

I feel like people are always afraid to say anything negative or give any kind of actual criticism to an artist's art, even when there's something objectively wrong with it. Like, I see people praising some art, even when they literally didn't draw the character properly and forgot to draw a body part (ie. tail, wings, halo). Just tell them what you think or if they made a mistake. If they're any artist worth a damn, they'll appreciate it.
I doubt anyone has any criticism of the animation, everyone I see here is making suggestion of what positions or perspectives they want.

Sep 19, 2021
I doubt anyone has any criticism of the animation, everyone I see here is making suggestion of what positions or perspectives they want.
Not quite. They're not saying which position they want, they're saying they want the same position throughout the video, except with some minor leg/arm position differences and they want multiple cumshots in the girl. They don't wanna see him fingering her for 3 minutes and then he decides to fuck her, they wanna see him fuck her multiple times in the same position. That is criticism of the animation.

Personally, I don't mind some fingering, but in the last video for an example, it's just too long. He only starts fucking her at the 3min mark and he cums in her only once. He's making the foreplay the same amount of time as the actual sex. In my opinion, it should be shorter, 1min is enough and then he could've fucked and came inside her twice.

So yeah, that's my criticism I guess. Nothing to do with wanting specific positions, although I do have some I like more than others of course.

Edit: I just realized you're the same guy who was talking to poccopo, who was giving actual criticism, and now you're saying that you doubt anyone has any criticism of the animation? Kinda confused rn ngl

Last edited:

Macboi

May 23, 2021
Not quite. They're not saying which position they want, they're saying they want the same position throughout the video, except with some minor leg/arm position differences and they want multiple cumshots in the girl. They don't wanna see him fingering her for 3 minutes and then he decides to fuck her, they wanna see him fuck her multiple times in the same position. That is criticism of the animation.

Personally, I don't mind some fingering, but in the last video for an example, it's just too long. He only starts fucking her at the 3min mark and he cums in her only once. He's making the foreplay the same amount of time as the actual sex. In my opinion, it should be shorter, 1min is enough and then he could've fucked and came inside her twice.

So yeah, that's my criticism I guess. Nothing to do with wanting specific positions, although I do have some I like more than others of course.

Edit: I just realized you're the same guy who was talking to poccopo, who was giving actual criticism, and now you're saying that you doubt anyone has any criticism of the animation? Kinda confused rn ngl
I suppose I'm thinking about "criticism of the animation" more technically? Maybe something that would objectively make it bettter.Not the positions you want to see or how many cumshots you want, that's why I said what I said. It seems like people are expressing their preferences, what they would rather see.

Last edited:

ManasCiel1991

Dec 4, 2021
Did najar do any character outside Imas Shiny Colors? I remember only Ganyu from Genshin.

Hoping he considers the new Imas Gakuen.

Macboi

May 23, 2021

Also this was my first response before I read ur response to mine:
You're completely right, I enjoy seeing what people think of the animations so I read the comments on kemono. I noticed a lot of people saying they did not like how the guy immediately pulls out after he's done cumming on some of the older videos and that they would like so see them enjoy the afterglow more, which was something I agree with. Today you can see the guy do a few more thrusts before pulling out and overall staying inside longer so najar apparently does listen to suggestions.

Sep 19, 2021
I suppose I'm thinking about "criticism of the animation" more technically? Maybe something that would objectively make it bettter.Not the positions you want to see or how many cumshots you want, that's why I said what I said. It seems like people are expressing their preferences, what they would rather see.
Not sure what type of criticism you were thinking of, since cumshots and positions is what people were talking about, and this is exactly what he should be get criticized for, since these are the things he's changing and experimenting with.

And again, we're not talking about wanting to see specific positions. We're not saying "I don't want missionary, I want doggy!!", we're saying if it's doggy, it should stay doggy, with just some slight differences to it. Like the first Fuyuko video for an example. There was a difference between round 1 and 2, while remaining doggy the entire time.

And there's nothing wrong with expressing your preferences. Besides, people aren't saying just random things they would like to see, they're talking about things which he has made in the past, and they just want to see more of that.

Sep 19, 2021
I'd never doubt that Najar or any other artist would listen to people that aren't subscribed to them and get their works for free :KEK:
bro I message artists on pixiv and give them opinions of their art, and they all just assume that I'm a subscriber lmao. So far only one actually figured me out, he didn't really care that I wasn't a subscriber and still responded though.

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
fwiw ive collected all the 3rd party fandubs of najar's stuff that's out there afaik:

dubbed videos list (corresponding xrays also included):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a few could be missing that im dont know about

admittedly i dont actually know who did the sound work on these or where the sounds came from, most of them i got from the korean site arca.live, some from south-plus, some from rule34video, some from sankakucomplex

this also means quality varies a lot video by video, some have the sound sync up to the action, some dont

just my two cents hope folks enjoy
hero, can you reupload please

robotraptorbudda

Jul 19, 2023
hero, can you reupload please
seems like some expired due to not being downloaded anymore

reuploaded them into a new collection on pixeldrain (edit - and Uploadnow):
PIXELDRAIN

added a few i've found since then, full list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obvs toru1 was by dandan233, rest are compiled from a variety of sources as before, quality varies, most i dont know where the audio is from

should be a total of 70 videos and 22.2GB
the pixeldrain link here should still be alive i think

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
I guess I'm in the minority; I actually quite like the position changes, particularly the cowgirl>missionary ones like Madoka and Toru. And I actually prefer profile over POV, at least when it comes to fellatio scenes, which I blame entirely on SDT.

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
the pixeldrain link here should still be alive i think
can you add this, missing from pixeldrain

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes